Reviews for Card Captor Harry: Hong Kong
Gundum M chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
i'm still likeing it.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Oh that was nice. I can't wait for the next season. this xover is great. Keep writing!
HolyKnight5 chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Hmm...It would be just sweet if in the next series...Trelwaney were to suffer an accident, and Dumbledore had to contract a new Divination teacher...

The Name? Ichihara Yuuko, Dimensional Witch...

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Twin Tails Speed chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
This is a excellent and a really interesting chapter update that was well worth waiting for.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Nice chapter, though I'm surprised this is only going to be 7 chapters long. I can't wait to see how the Triwizard tournament goes with Harry having the cards at his back. Maybe Wood could control the maze for the third task? And against Moldywart and his death munchers... I hope Cedric doesn't die thanks to the cards.
Okiro Zangetsu chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
What a piece of art... I am already looking forward to next update
Kaylen Cooper chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
Not bad. :)

I'll be keeping an eye on it, for sure.
nixofcyzerra chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Hey, S-C-M, been a fan of your fics ever since I first discovered them about a year ago.

Decided to review because I had a idea for a future secene.

Inventive, vindictive Harry Create card Tsukuyomi-esque technique.

He probable wouldn't use it against another card, but any Death Eater would be a decent choice.

Anyway, keep on writing. (Trying in vain not to sound too fan-boy-ish)
ALIJJ chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
This is a very very good fanfic, the chapters are long and even though the fic is AU and a crossover you still managed to keep it Harry Potter-ish. Dont give up on the fic and please update.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
*squeal* Whoa was that good! I loved what you've done to xover the series and introduce the original characters. Took you a while, but you got there. And Winter is Yue. It's why both Harry and Fei feel attracted to her. Same reason as both Syaoran and Sakura were to Yukito. I figured it out in the previos fic round chap 10. Keep writing!
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
write more plz i just read season one and hong kong and want to read so hurry up

on the side can you try and get them to end in virginia for one chapter
Fox Boss chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Quite an interesting summerfor Harry it seems is he going to get any cards in Hong Kong if so I want him to go up against Watery, with how fierce she is and Harrys 'luck' with 'Clow Women?' she;ll probably try and rape him and after shes caught will probably take every chance she can to grope him. HAHAHA!
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
*twilight bracelet flashes* You WILL update this...even if i have to repeatedly Data Drain each and every single thing that keeps you from updating. It's too damn good not to. That and i wanna see Meilin give Fei a "slap in the face" when it comes to her man chasing tendancies.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Numinor29 chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
You... really... need... to... update.

Really! Reallyreallyreally! This series is one of the most entertaining ones I have ever read, and the only non-Fanfiction-University story where Mary Sues have been fun (In the prequel to this, Naruto Arc. That was great. XD).

So you should update already... or I will get Excalibolg*. And trust me, you don't want to get hit by Excalibolg.

*From "Bokusatsu Tenshi, Dokuro-chan"
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »