Reviews for Card Captor Harry: Hong Kong
Merrymow chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Dancingcorpse29 chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
i love this story please update soon.
Fate chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Wonderful!

And the part with the tenticles and the sharp teeth is exactly what I think about when I can see the bottom when I'm swimming.

Can't wait for more!

This was a great chapter!
Cococrash11 chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Grat chapter
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
I bet Winter and Harry go back for Lee, no matter what. I think that crazy woman needs to be hit on the head, she's obviously mental and needs to be snapped back into reality. I liked the use of all the cards, But I think all the elemental cards working together might be the key to beating this lady.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
This is a excellent and very interesting chapter update. I can't wait to see what happens next.
dark672 chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
it's good
Gundum M chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
really likeing it. hope you can update soon.
The Apple's Pie chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
Wow! An UPDATE! ASTOUNDING! XD And yes, I know, I have been forgetting to bug you about it. Hehehe. ;

Anyways, I will be honest when I say that this was slightly confusing. Its most likely just me, and the fact that Im half asleep. . Im sure things will be cleared up a bit in the next chapter. Its always nice to see an update though. *nodnod*

Later!

BakaHammerGirl
NamelessHeretic chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
O:

ZOMG, FEI!

Who's going to keep Harry on his toes now? Or will freaky-lady hold her hostage to get Harry to come to her?
Blades of Silver chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
Whoa, awesome battle. It was similar to the one in the movie in some aspects, but in others it was way different which kept it interesting. Loved the chapter!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
Awsome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
dark672 chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
it's good
Fate chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
Wonderful chapter!

I like how you got Sakura involved and the omake made me laugh.

Can't wait for more!
Gundum M chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
what took so long to updat this one? i like the chapter. i loved the omake. i just can't see sakura saying reeked.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »