Reviews for Rubato
JoyBean chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
I really liked your story. I thought it was very well written and plotted. You create such a beautiful melancholly world. I really bought into Nick's and Lady Heather's romance. It made sense and was wonderfully 'adult' at the same time.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
So, I guess I'm not the only one that got this desire to see Nick Stokes in Lady' Heather's house but being restrained (puts halo over head) lol. This was a beautiful story, and I think the way you potrayed both Nick and Heather were perfect and written so beautifuly. Me thinks your a writer for the show the way you wrote this, great job ;) and keep up the beautiful work!
adriana chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
Great story. The relationship between LH and Nick seems believable. Opposites attrack.
bat freek chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
Great story. Liked the ending and the formation of the relationship between Nick and Lady Heather.
Kristafied chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
Wow. Hot and sweet. I like the emotional component of Nick and Heather, and how his innate gentleness draws out her own. Well done.
kamadi chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
I absolutly love this story...but are you going to write a second story? I'm very interested in the Grissom/Heather/Nick interaction, how is this going to develop and of course what about the judge? Thank you for posting the story: I truly loved it!
fridakoeln chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
That last chapter was really hot. The story was wonderful and I enjoyed it very much. Wasn't it kind of riscy to confront the judge? I hope he will not use his power to destroy Nick's career (or worse). It's so nice that you found a new home for the cat. Thanks for a great story.
wlk68 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Dayum! *melts into pubble of goo*

This was hot, sweet, tender and simply wonderful!

I really like how you write Nick and Heather together. Very nicely done!
G chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Beautiful. If this is the result of you being sick...

Nice ending. Plenty of room for a sequel.

Will be looking forward to your next story.
El Gringo Loco chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
A great ending to a delightful story with all the right elements. I shall be watching for more of this author's work.
Mma63 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Great story. Involving reading. I am fascinated with unexpected the bond emerged between Nick and Heather (her character is pretty interesting and disturbing) specially the last part. I thought about requesting a continue...but I personally feel this one is complete. Your work always give me the keys to unreal and imaginary fic world. I'm anxious waiting for the next one! Thanks for sharing.
astalder27 chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Aw! Very well written, great job! Gr i cant belive that judge is going to get away with that! Hm..how about a sequel where the judges "men" decide to silence Nick, afraid that he will go to the press?
TAE1 chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
What a lovely story. I felt Nick's frustration and fury over the injustice, and really liked how 'human' you made Heather. Excellent job!
pike2 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
This was a great story. Heather and Nick work so well together. I hope you write another involving these two.
weimfriend chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Wow, just ran across this . What a great story. really enjoyed it

Nancy