Reviews for The Price of Loneliness
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
That was a lot sadder then I thought it woul be great job. You made me cry which is usually a hard job but you wrote a wonderfully sad story
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I can never imagine Dean doing something like that. To me, he was always strong enough not to fall for that, but what you did, was good nonetheless. It gave a small window of hope for Sam and John which is the only reprieve from the tragedy they had to endure. You can probably do a sequel about their relationship a year after Dean's death. Anyway, it's good. Keep up the good work!
countrygirl-606 chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
All i have to say is wow. That was great, and so sad. I'd have too much trouble writing a story so sad. But you really pulled it off, Kudos!
countrygirl-606 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Omg! Dean! I think this is really great so far, if not horribly sad. Although i really like how you split the family up, i mean, poor Dean, what are Sammy and John gonna do! Honestly i just have to say that it's really good, you write the anguish and pain very well!
Lexia4 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
This was very well written. It's so sad and I love how it's written in different POV's.
x chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
hilarious. Dean would never kill himself, he's not that selfish and he doesn't view life that way at all. Have you even watched the show?
Renee chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Hey

The price of loneliness was one of the first fan fics that i read and it's the first one that made me cry so i'll remember it for along time.

It was great.

Best of luck.

Renee
AJ chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
OMG! I am crying so bad right now...your story had a lot of emotion and that is what makes it sad but either way i love it
nicklebackfan chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
This story was really good, but so sad i literally have tears running down my face.
I-have-a-Winchester06 chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
OMG! I am literally crying here! It was amazing! I loved it...it just...I'm speechless on what to say, but I loved it! Very good job on it!
laughandlove chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
Oh, that letter! *Wipes away tears* That letter, that letter, that letter...*gives another sniff* That was so amazing, and so Dean, to write what he did. About John being his hero, about how he'll tell Mary that John misses her, and most of all about how much he loved Sam. That just made my day, it really did.

I also loved how Jess related to Sam, it seems now they can be happy together and Sam can continue his life. Dean's goodbye note will hopefully bring Sam and his dad closer as well, give them a bit of resolution to their emotions and take solace in the fact that Dean didn't blame them for anything. Such a great job.

I really enjoyed reading this, thank you so much for sharing!

-laughandlove
Supernaturelle chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
Wow - I only just discovered this story, and I'm really glad it was complete so I could read it all in one. It was so intense - I was literally in tears reading the goodbye to Sammy. Keep up the good work, look forward to your next piece.
wcfan chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
Tears and anything else that you can relate with sadness were there when reading this fic. I'm glad that I only read this story when it's complete or it would haunt my dreams...actually it still might. Anyway, great job. Oh yeah, thanks for the link to the video. It was so sad...
hotdean chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
huhuhu. a really touching story and i love it. it made me cry especially at the end. thanks for this. i really am an avid dean fan especially when it comes to showing his emotions and him being the center of the story. great job. keep it up.
Julie chapter 6 . 1/22/2007