Reviews for Poetry and Bananas?
LadyMorgue chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
:D that was realy good- Verry funny. :D

It cheared me up when I wasn't well- thanks.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
This fic is the best!

The poems are all very cool. I love your sense of humour.
Yuni-Chan chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Ooh I love this! . !
Flash Roses chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
I liked Youji's the best! ;) And Schu and Farf's but they didn't make the finals! *wails* I'm still gigling over Schu's poem. O.M.I. *giggle*

But Farf's poem! *wails some more*

~Ja ne.
artemis347 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
aw! so cute! i loved all the poems...but i'd have to say that yohji's was cute...or pervy, but that's the yohji we all know and lurv! nagi's poem was so beautiful! t's a very pretty poem, i love it! and omi's was just way funny, it describes aya so well!
Brianna chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
i liike omi's and nagi's too, yoji's was funny...hehe... you can't stop writing though this are the funniest stories i have ever read before, i love it, if you stop i would be so angry i might even die... well not really but still, please hurry and write the next one! thank you -
Roxie Faye chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Thanks a lot. At the veyr moment my sister comes downstairs to where I am, I started cracking up from this fic. I was on the line: "Just what I need: stoned psychics," mumbled Crawford caustically. "God, help me."

That entire section is hilarious. From Nagi's comment about the shower, to Schuldig's speech in third person, and the reference to drugs - was laugh out loud funny! And I loved Crawford especially. _

Once again, I LOVED Ken's witty remark, "He doesn't know the meaning of most words." I actually think Yohji's pretty smart (how else could he have been a detective?), but Ken's insult was really pretty funny.

AND THE BANANAS! Omi dashing out with them, he and Nagi eating in the park - BANANAS!

I liked this: '(The readers exclaimed, "There's a plot!")' Of COURSE there's a plot to this story, silly! The plot is that someone wins the poetry contest. And that someone turns out to be Nagi! Who consequently tells Omi that he loves the WeiƟ assassin. Aw, how incredibly ADORABLE!

This was really a psychotic story, but incredibly funny all the same. I enjoyed it a LOT. Thank you for writing it! _
Isa chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
I can't resist... what does... ken's banana taste like? or what about Aya's (not pervertedly! god get your minds out of the gutters people)
Moon without a Sun chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Tehehe. I am so amused.
Isabella chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
I wonder why the hell is Yohji so... blonde? Sorry Minnie, I know you don;t like blonde commnets but... COME ON!
Katten chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
hehe, here's ma' review, hope you update cuz I love this XD
Silenced Aya chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
-snorts and quirks a brow- There, six. Now update, the story amuses me.
Anne chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Loved this fanfiction. The way you incorporate poetry into the story as well as humor is really neat. Please update so we can read more.
Roxie Faye chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
OMI! OMIxNAGI! *pounce* Can you tell that I like it?

I absolutely LOVE Omi's poem. I really do. "This is something I should have told Ouka a lot:

Get one thing straight, I'm not." The reference to Ouka was great.

The funny thing is, I read a story that went something along those lines. It was an AyaxOmi/OmixAya (Or maybe it was just friendship? I don't remember), but before they end up together/interacting, Omi gets really upset oneday, and just walks away from the Koneko, to get some fresh air. He's walking and walking, and then OUKA runs into him. And he wants to get away, because he doesn't like her that way, and doesn't want to lead her on. (And b/c she's pushy.) She takes him to a movie and dinner. Aya eventually ends up stepping in and rescuing him from Ouka. It's a rather serious story, but the bit with Ouka is slightly amusing. And um, Omi's poem reminded me of that story. X_X

I hope Ken realizes the double connotation to his poem, or else he's really dumb. ;; I did, however, laugh at his slinky comment. I think that's a really good one to call Yohji! *hugs Ken for his insulting skills!* I'm laughing over the slinky right now. Keke. .

And by the way, I LOVE Aya's sweater! _ Here, I wrote a KenxAya snippet to show what I think of Aya's sweater:

"How does he do it?" Ken sighed.

"You know, I've pondered that question many times, and I still don't know the answer," Yohji quipped.

"How does he do what?" Omi said, confused.

"How Aya can-" Yohji began.

"-pull off an orange sweater," Ken and Yohji both finished together.

"I mean, really," Ken said, "it shouldn't be possible for someone with red hair to look dead sexy in an orange sweater, but he does!"

EXACTLY. By all colour laws, Aya should look horrible in that orange sweater, and yet he's incredibly sexy. I was actually extremely disappointed when he acquired the black shirt (Of which I have a matching copy! - except mine's not a V-neck) in the second half of Kapitel. I love him in his sweater! ;_;

And wow, I've spent most of the review talking about Aya's sweater. Too bad everyone already wrote their poems. Someone should have written about Aya's sweater. *giggles*

...And now you know how the craziness of your story is affecting my mind. AH! Damn it! X.x
Roxie Faye chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I wanted to review this while I was on Vacation in Boston, but I couldn't. And I was just going to review chapter 2, but since you're asking for 6 reviews, I'll sign for both chapters 1 and 2. *grin*

There was a lot of Schwarz in this chapter. That was my first thought. Not that that's bad, but I thought there was going to be more Weiss (yeah, I know, chapter two).

The idea of Crawford liking poetry was where this piece started to turn into the funniest thing ever. Crawford is ALWAYS the cold, bastard of a businessman who will use anyone for his (Schwarz's) own ends (*coughWeisscough*). Crawford and poetry? *cracks up*

I loved how Aya got so offensive about it. Crawford: "I think I'll enter the contest." Aya: "OH YEAH? WELL I'LL BEAT YOU, CRAWFACE!" is pretty much what it comes down to. And it's funny as hell.

Farfarello's poem, by the way, made no sense. I actually didn't like it, because it failed to make ANY sense, despite the rhyming.

I did appreciate the OmixNagi. A LOT. *giggles, smirks, is so happy about that couple* Perhaps not Schuldig's comments on Omi, though...