Reviews for Turning Human
MyGravity-FALLS chapter 14 . 8/12
I just reread this story and let me just say I think it’s so cute. I was sad about the ending because I was like wait? No call back to the fact that she had her memories recorded for this very reason. But it could be used in a sequel if that ever happened but even if it doesn’t this was a great story.
Eternal Violets chapter 14 . 7/28/2017
Let me just say that this story was truly amazing _ the ending was so sad though,I wished that Dorothy could've kept her memories.I was a huge fan of the anime on Toonami when I was younger,those were the good old day :) I truly hope that a sequel is someday made to this story.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
Absolutely loved this!
KinoLangDanzel chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
Wow. Such an amazing story, and its kicking itself into high gear. Please update the story! Its so good!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
Yay! An update! I am glad to see that Roger and Dorothy are progressing with their relationship, even if it is at a glacier's pace.[ Now to find out who exactly wants to ruin Leon, and how does Joe (JD) fit into this grand scheme. Will Dorothy become a bigger part in this investigation, and will Angel at some point get her comeuppance at the hands of either Roger finally telling her no or perhaps even Dorothy finally getting territorial?

Well, until next time, We have come to terms.
DeathBeNoMore chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Jenn chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
I like your story. It reminds me of the series. But does your story fall in before the 2nd series? I was wondering because there's a scene in the 2nd series where Roger mentions answering Dorothy's question from the first series.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
Good chapter
Forlorn Maiden chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
Wow, please continue!
7moondance chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
I'm so glad that you're continuing this story. By making Joe seem a bit more sympathetic you've made the plot much more interesting.
rubyred753 chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
At last!
amikethefish chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
this a great story.. please update.. i want to find out what happens next..
PrincessHaleyEve chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
UPDATE! I wanna know what happens next!
rubyred753 chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
Poor Roger - skilled negotiator but hopeless in personal relationships.
Silhouette chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
As confusing as this has been, it's still a great read. I was wondering if you were done with this considering how long it's been since your last update, or were you going to write/release more chapters?