Reviews for Turning Human
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
Amazing. Beautiful. Great.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
Wow, simply wow. What a rollercoaster these two like to put each other through. And while Roger as in a half-cocked inane way sorta, kinda "showed" Dorothy that he is in love with her, he still hasn't said the magical three words, and Dorothy also seems to be taking a few pages out of the Angel playbook. Man, what will happen if Dorothy actually does decide to try dating someone?

And speaking of Ange what really is going on there with her? She keeps saying this is business, but for whose business is it that interfering with Dorothy and Roger to this level would be beneficial?

Odd question, as a bio-droid, does Dorothy now have to worry about stuff like periods or better yet, catching a cold or getting sick to her stomach from bad food or anything of that nature
vfergus chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
WOW! It is about time! Yes, honesty is the best Policy...

Why must he be so angry now that he has come to terms with his feelings? He kissed her and then left her...Oh, that is not nice...You know they say that women are confusing...I beg to differ...

Great chapter!...what happens next?
killer chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
wheres the next chapter
SithKnight-Galen chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Very nice chapter. I can see where some new fissures that need to be shored up in this evolving relationship that are going to need ot be address. I find it interesting that after everything is said and done, Dorothy can't be hnest with even herself, much less with Roger,and that Roger is too much of a coward (or a man in this case) to actually speak what is on his mind as well, and merely sits on the sidelines as the situation escalates out of his control. And oddly, the balancing peacemaker that is Norman seems to be out of the picture at the moment. And I have to ask this myself, just what is Angel's game? Is she trying to provoke the Negotiatior and the Nightinggale into revealling something deeper, is she trying to play a serious wedge gambit, or is there a different angle here that I am missing in regards to the blonde bombshell?

Congratulations on the Auntie-dom once more, and I am glad to see you writing once more. I do hope that things settle down and ease up a bit for you.
yellowflutterfly chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
I absolutely cracked up when Dorothy tells Roger to hug himself in a corner.

I love were you've taken this story, so please keep updating. I was so sad when i got to chapter seven.

(Just a Suggestion v
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Good GOD! Love the story so far... please please update soon!

-Zephyr
Lord OF Illusion chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Should've of could've of would've.

This story is good and it has an actual plot and everthying. These stories are far and few.

Check out some of my Big O stories in the meantime.

Keep up the awesome work!
Lord OF Illusion chapter 1 . 7/31/2008

o (oo)\_

(_)\ )\/\

-w
SithKnight-Galen chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
Well, things are moving along nicely, although it does seem that both of them may have to do some soul searching here, or perhaps get an outside perspective on things.
Kita Tsuki chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
Awesome chapter. I loved the argument lol. Update soon! Peace.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
It's good to see a new chapter up. I am enjoying reading how Dorothy is going through the expereince of living life anew, or at least in a different way than she is used to and having to adjust the best that she can. That arguement was simply hilarious.

Oh, I might suggest that you get a speel-checker or a beta, though. Not to be mean, but you did seem to have a few more typoes than normal in this chapter.
Raconteur chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
Great story, I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Kita Tsuki chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
I'm glad Dorothy understands love. That has to be the greatest feeling in the world. Update soon! Peace.
vfergus chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Beatifully written... Thank you so much!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »