Reviews for Good 'Ol Boys
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Nice. Love the DOH reference. Catch ya on the flip side.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Pretty cute story it was fantastic.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was a cute story
SayLo chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
HHahah Do it again!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story was great good job.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
*Giggles delightedly*

Oh, i loved this one!

"I am NOT sacrificing this car Sammy!" Lol. And Winston was hilarious. "You ok?" "That was AWESOME! Can we do it again?"

Loved it. :) And happy Fourth right back to you. :)

Bundi
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I kept giggling at this. I'd always figured Dean would rather like a haunted car. Good story.
Freefall chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Great story!
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Incredibly cool. Loved it.
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Ah! Why did it have to be a Mustang? Why did you have to kill the Mustang? Why couldn't it be a Camaro? NO it had to be a Mustang! :P heh at least you gave credit to the Mustang's rumbling engine being better than the Impala's... don't get me wrong the Impala's a very HOT car but it doesn't compare to the MUSTANG! WOO HOO!

aannyyway...

awesome story! LOVED IT! Once again I ditto Carikube's review! YOUR WRITING IS SO FREGGIN AMAZING! GOSH YOUR SO GOOD I CANT STAND YOU! LOL! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR SECRETS AS TO WHY YOUR SO GOOD! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!

I checked out your website link that you have on your profile... and it is SWEET! The stories on there are amazing too! Gosh I'm so glad there are people like you who can write such amazing stories! keep up the good work!

Mustangs!
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That was fun. Good story!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Ah brilliant!

"Sam didn't expect him to. It was more than Dean just loving the Impala- the car was their primary mode of transportation. If something happened to it, they couldn't afford anything else. And they wouldn't be very effective hunters if they had to walk to all their gigs."

Yah, tell THAT to Kripke lmao! No idea how they're gonna fix the car, and they can't buy another one; it's herecy...

"He looked over at Dean, who had taken his sunglasses off and was wearing a seldom seen expression of open worry. " aww Dean! So scared, and loved it when Sam's laughing and Dean's worried as hell, (and saying little brother a lot too, which rocks) and then forcing Sam to go to the hospital, and glaring and ah awesome oneshot dude :D
MadEva chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
hey. nice. work. youre a great writer. one of the best here... keep up the good work ;)

best wishes RJoan
neoxer chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I'm glad you had fun writing this b/c I sure as heck had fun reading it. :D
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »