Reviews for After Evangelion
Da Games Elite chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Interesting start. I felt the beginning was a little exposition heavy. I can understand the need, perhaps want, to explain everything this soon, but really the only thing that helped as all the info on Markus. The OCs appear interesting thus far, but I'd preferred it if we got to know the characters before learning their life stories.

Additionally, it's rather unfamiliar territory for an Eva fic. Both a good and bad thing in the sense that, while it's cool that we're looking at a brand new perspective of something rather familiar, at the same time it's quite a lot like reading a John Grisham novel so far. Not necessarily a bad thing, just takes some getting used to.

I am interested to see what comes next.
snucksbro chapter 19 . 10/25/2010
Ooooooooooooooooooh...this story is spoof interesting! I love the characters that you created, they fit in so well with the story line of the actual show. Great fanfic, I can't wait to read more!
Malevolo chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
welll you are missing one thing, unit 01 is in space, between earth and the moon.
00Zy99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Kick Ass, update soon
MyWay chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
Good chapter!

YES, I did the German translation... yeeahh...

ok, back to business... dude, you gotta update soon... seriously... i am like a fanfiction junkie... i need more fanfics... so... please.. UP-DATE!
iamjustanotherguy chapter 17 . 1/30/2008
cool update. great chapter. can't wait till the next one.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer

-justanotherguyathiscomputer 4 president

-vote justanotherguyathiscomputer/ The Bunny '08

( \_/ )

('.')

(")_(")
MyWay chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
Hey buddy, nice work here! Asuka is going to kick some serious butt... MUAHAHAHA

"Was zur Hölle? Wer ist das und was macht er in meinem Plug Suit? Wie können die es auch nur ansatzweise wagen, jemand anderen als mich MEINE Unit-2 auch nur anfassen zu lassen?"

That would be a good translation for Asuka's German cursing if you want to use it. Plug Suit and Unit-2 remain english, because it would sound way shitty in German.
MyWay chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
Nice chapter... sorry that I didn't answer your mail, but my outlook went KABAM and so did my backup...
Kaliaila chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
Just finished reading all the current chapters. It's a good over all story. A few places had things just get blurted out that could have been drawn out a little bit. But other than that it's really intriguing story.

The one thing though that has been annoying me is one little typo that keeps showing up. That typo being that pretty every time you talk about Rei or Kaworu, as well as their brothers and sisters, you call them an ANGLE when you mean ANGEL. It would get missed by spell check, so you might want go search thru and fix these as well as watch for it specifically in the future.
Pianoblack4085 chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
*hopes paramilitaries kill SEELE* overall good fic, just wish SEELE had been damned after third impact, update soon plz
MyWay chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
Wow dude, i like it! Better write another one soon.!.!.

Well, seems you didn't need any help after all... still, if you do, let me know!
bigguy1234 chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
awesome keep up the work
James Axelrad chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
good chapter.
Sun'Alver chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
Hey, good job with this one. Keep up the good work.
C.W. Smith chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I read the fic. Personally I think you need to break it up some. Perhaps some just page breaks as you go from scene to scene. Something to visually tell us that the story is moving on to something else.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »