Reviews for The Slayer Files
Soledad chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I remember having read this years ago. I liked it a lot. Now, a great many years later, this is still an excellent story.
SqueakyPiggy chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I actually am impressed with this crossover, of a good length to draw a reader fully in without risking the attention span. Be proud, you did a great job with it :D
Aynot chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I have only one word for this story... AWESOME!
electricat chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
i am not a fan of either show really but i will ocassionally read the fanfiction if its done by a good writer and i have to say this is one of the best crossovers i have ever read it funny and its got good writing to make it work, the television shows could have never pulled off this.
Kat Hawkins chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
cool. don't end it now! i like it!
cal chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
that was so cool! more please. thanks for writing.
welshalienfreak chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I really enjoyed reading this the great writing going.
Echoes of the Mind chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
That was great. I have to say that it was rather well writen and very few errors that I could see. Nice.
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Good dialogue and awesome representation of characters. Keep on write!
Lailara chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Whoa, this is a truly great storie! I thoroughly enjoyed it! The only thing I really have to say is I hope you continue this... A sequel, maybe? *looks hopefully at the author* Keep up the fabulous work!
Dragonelf chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Nice!
M. C chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Pretty good work with this crossover with B:TVS/X-Files. Lengthy, but cool. THIS goes under my favorite fics, certainly it does. I didn't know Willow was a computer hacker, as well as a witch. Rating: ***1/2. PG for violence and a bit of swearing.
pur33vil chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Good story well written
lovie chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
This was really awesome. You're a very talented writer. I hope you can keep it coming and make a series or something. Good Work! I loved It!
EDWARD PLATT chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
VERY GOOD STORY HOPE YOU MAKE IT A SERIES.