Reviews for Remember When it Rained
Resha Tsubaki chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
So beautiful.

I first thought Roy was dead.
sillimiss chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
beautiful. the song/lyrics were perfect for how you wrote the story. i absolutely loved it! )
Kai Isolated chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
gosh you nearly gave me a heart attack! i thought he's gonna die, dammit! *glares*

*deep breath*

hehe... gomen... anyways, that was splendid!

like the ending a lot! (but i dont quite like the confrontation thingi dunno why though)

when Logic meets Art

-Kai Isolated-
Awexxy chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
That was GREAT! Good Job!

Royai 4 EVA!
Bizzy chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This had a surprise ending! Well that's not what I was expecting, at least. Very well done. 'Remember when it rained' just made me smile, I could imagine him saying that.
forever-derelict chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
wow that was really good T_T sniff
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
aw... how sweet! more royXriza fictions! hope to be seeing more soon!
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Ah, its so sweet! Royai is so great! And this story was well written nice job. It was so sad but sweet!
RedSoul chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Beautiful! Great job on this one, although, you kinda scared about the part with the letter, but I really loved it!
FMA4EVER chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
i have one word for you: Beautiful...

In Christ,

FMA4EVER
windxalchemist chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Ooh, that was so pretty. I liked it! I really really liked it! I liked the descriptions, and the detail.

I was freaking out whether or not Roy would die, but of course he would live, dumb Windy-chan haha.

I hope you write more Royai!

-windy-chan
Seo.Yeonhee chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
*tear* I loved this story. it made me grin at the ending. I hop eyou write more RXR soon!
DeadlyViolence chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I really liked Remember When it Rained! It had a wonderul plot and I do like the song that went with it. It all seemed to fit together like a good story should. I loved the way it ended. Keep up the good work! ;)

DeadlyViolence
Hamtaro23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was so god! I was so scared, what did the letter say! HE CAN'T DIE! And then it said he was coming home and I swear I cheered! LOL Good job!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2006