Reviews for Goodbye
jumpoffacliff chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
hello there, just a quick post to let you know, i've read this iece and it totally knocked my socks off. i love angsty stuff. i love it even more when there's death and suicide or nightmares or .. oh well, it is so intense it makes me relive what i've been through. the total agony of being unlucky in love. i remember it well. it feels good to remember sometimes. it hurts, yes, but it's still something i indulge in every now and then.

very pleased with your story. i loved the bit about the girls holding onto flowers. very good, i'm impressed.

have to read it again :)

do you have similar fics available?

greetings from ireland.

jumpoffacliff
Nimmireth chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
(Wipes away tear) Wow...that was so sad, yet extremely beautiful...I know exactly what Sara is/was(?) thinking, too, so I could relate, which made it even better...
ButterfliesForHer chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
So beautiful, but sad.
kassandra luem chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
omg, I LOVE this one!

And don't worry about liking strange things, I'm this way too and tell you what, it makes life more interesting!

Anyway, I always love tragical stories and the worse the ending the better. but I'm really glad that you let them be together in the end.

But what did you do to lindsey? don't you think that cath would have thought of her too before ending her life?

however, if there were more stories like yours, I guess I'd continue reading 24/7.
Mandi chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
WOW... I REALLY REALLY REALLY loved this fic. Like seriously. It was extremely well-written! Thanks so much!
SnickersChild chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was awesome! Keep up the good work :)
Tha Gurl Next Door chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
oh. my. goodness. that was awesome. (yea, i kno that sounds weird but it was a really good fic.) i really like it
Scraps73 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
GREAT STORY! I don't even watch the show (I've seen it like maybe twice) but I was able to connect with Sara and feel what she was feeling. You are able to draw the reader in to feel the emotions of the characters, that's a rare ability. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more.

Scrappy
me chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
so sad... i loved it...
Paige chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That was good. I liked it.
Missy Holland chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
aww such a sweet story, loved it!
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
A dark story to be sure. An old expression - "Too soon old and too late smart." seems to sum it up rather well for both of them. BTW - I remember Connie Francis singing that song and a fair number of others. Am glad to know they're still available and meaningful today.
Abzhighman23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Depressing as hell loved it please write some more storis ya damn gd writer xx love it
happiethots chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
its really hard not to express one's feeling until its all to late. it was sad, but beautifully made. really good.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2006