Reviews for Into the West
Quiet Hiker chapter 43 . 3/15
That was absolutely amazing. It was so beautiful, and I loved how Rhye came to Narnia in the end!

Oh, and there's no period at the end of the last sentence.
trustingHim17 chapter 43 . 2/24
thoroughly enjoyed this. however did you think up the different things peter found in the western wilds? you have a great imagination!
Aliceoflegend chapter 43 . 2/19
Again, such a stunning story! Such well developed characters from Ed and Peter - the only thing is, the girls seem like a bit of a second-class character, you know? I understand that with Susan a little more, but Lucy! But again, Peter and Ed are very interesting characters, and you really wrote this so very well, it's a masterpiece! Go you!
pinksugarrush chapter 43 . 8/30/2014
I'm so glad that Edmund is better now and doesn't get pierced every night - what a terrible curse that is!
Tauriel chapter 43 . 11/14/2013
I can say, without hesitation, that that was probably the most amazing fanfic I have ever read. C.S. Lewis would be very proud. It was absolutely spectacular!
God bless you!
HEW chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
Just read this again for the third time. I cannot tell you how much I truly love this story! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful tales with us! :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 31 . 8/24/2013
I've been rereading this story, and got to this chapter and am not even through with the chapter yet, but I have to say this:

I LOVE THESE SEELIES! XD

So. Much.
shadowphantomness chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I love your stories, I really do, so I'm just going to pop off a review about how I really enjoy how much description you put in each chapter and how much effort goes into writing each series and yeah, you rock! I love it when Peter goes on quests although he should beware of still water and it seems to make sense that even after Jadis is defeated, there is some residual magic lingering and the idea that she would curse Edmund makes so much sense. After all, treachery begets treachery, so she would want to keep an eye on him...
quarterhorseranch chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
". . . and some cedars that looked disappointed with their lot in life." Brilliance.

I have finally gotten around to reading Into the West through properly (I have already read part of the end...I know...I am very bad). I just got through with this chapter, and I had already decided to review because of that aforementioned awesome quotation. It just struck me so much, that I had to mention it.

But I'm glad not everything Peter meets wants to kill him. I wonder if we will hear more about the sea serpent things later in the story. I guess I shall find out!
SpecNut chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I just wanted to say, thank you so much for all of your wonderfully-written Narnia stories. Narnia has always held a very special place in my heart, and the books helped me get thro. But your tales and characters have joined Lewis' originals in that special place, creating a richer, deeper, and more fully realized Narnia. Reading your stories brings back all of the magic, faith, and wonder I felt when reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe for the first time all those years ago. If you ever decide to continue writing in Narnia, know that you will definitely have a devoted reader in me.
DAForever62442 chapter 43 . 6/23/2013
I love this story so much. I finally finished, and I have loved chapter. I was sitting and reading this, grinning like a fool. I love Rhyne and the fairies. And it was so amazing to see it all come together. Marvelous job.
DAForever62442 chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
I should have reviewed so much earlier. I'm enjoying your story immensely. This whole chapter I was like, "This person is a genius. I love this story." And I sat there grinning like an idiot. Really amazing. Poor Ed...I read The Good Brother, so I know Peter comes back safely, but still...suspenseful.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 43 . 6/4/2013
The best, truly, story of a quest I've ever read! I loved the parts you described Aslan, the words he said that rang so true. Thank you so much for writing this, though it was ages ago... your story has taught me to have faith. all the moments Peter struggled with temptation, fear, you brought everything to life.. to be reminded again and again to have faith in Him and that He will never forsake us. I totally love this story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DAForever62442 chapter 12 . 5/16/2013