Reviews for Into the West
ThanatosDaughter chapter 43 . 7/20
This story was breathtakingly beautiful. It was exhilarating and well paced with a great portrayal of the characters. I actually ended up fist pumping the air at your ending sentence.
ffaforlife chapter 43 . 11/27/2015
I finally finished this story and I love it so much! I love Peter's devotion and determination to save his brother. So sweet. :) Rhye was a very nice touch, and I love your description of the Flying Horses. I also like that Peter chose Philip to go with him. :)
Iris Edlothiad chapter 43 . 10/26/2015
Wow. I don't know what to say, except that that was absolutely amazing and beautiful and it absolutely refused to let me do anything else. XD Just fantastic. Thanks for the ride. :)
Sue Clover chapter 43 . 8/18/2015
Wow. I just, wow. I am so impressed with this story. It really was just like an epic tale of old, a tale of adventure and hardship and courage and strange encounters of every kind, told with such imagination and heart. I loved it, every bit of it. Thanks.
Sue Clover chapter 40 . 8/18/2015
Hmm. Edmund is a beast in the mornings and Peter shares a room with him on purpose. I think that makes him a masochist. Just slightly.
xneseyx chapter 29 . 7/22/2015
Oh, poor Phillip.
xneseyx chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
Oh my GOD baby krakens are ADORABLE! I want one!
Kirsten chapter 43 . 7/11/2015
A beautifully written, well-thought out story with a compelling, consistent plot and lots of wonderful brotherly and cousinly moments! i thoroughly enjoyed reading it, just as I have been enjoying your other stories since I discovered them! I found a recurring spelling mistake somewhere in this chapter (it was in "Thole" too): "soul" instead of "sole", meaning alone. You don't make many mistakes, but this seems to be a pet one! ;) Thank you for such wonderful stories. You said it was simple at the beginning, and yet it is an epic tale filled with love, valour, heroism and friendship: what more does a person need?! Well done!
Quihi chapter 43 . 3/15/2015
That was absolutely amazing. It was so beautiful, and I loved how Rhye came to Narnia in the end!

Oh, and there's no period at the end of the last sentence.
trustingHim17 chapter 43 . 2/24/2015
thoroughly enjoyed this. however did you think up the different things peter found in the western wilds? you have a great imagination!
Aliceoflegend chapter 43 . 2/19/2015
Again, such a stunning story! Such well developed characters from Ed and Peter - the only thing is, the girls seem like a bit of a second-class character, you know? I understand that with Susan a little more, but Lucy! But again, Peter and Ed are very interesting characters, and you really wrote this so very well, it's a masterpiece! Go you!
pinksugarrush chapter 43 . 8/30/2014
I'm so glad that Edmund is better now and doesn't get pierced every night - what a terrible curse that is!
Tauriel chapter 43 . 11/14/2013
I can say, without hesitation, that that was probably the most amazing fanfic I have ever read. C.S. Lewis would be very proud. It was absolutely spectacular!
God bless you!
HEW chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
Just read this again for the third time. I cannot tell you how much I truly love this story! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful tales with us! :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 31 . 8/24/2013
I've been rereading this story, and got to this chapter and am not even through with the chapter yet, but I have to say this:

I LOVE THESE SEELIES! XD