Reviews for Into the West
Firebreathingmarauder chapter 1 . 7/1
Wow. Again. You have such skill when it comes to writing! This is an amazing story with super realistic characters! I absolutely love it please write more!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 43 . 5/23
This is truly marvelous work.
This story is one of the best kinds. It's not just something that I will remember having read, but rather something that I will remember for having experienced.
Thank you very much.
M
"
"Eat."

I blinked. How very Edmund of Edmund.
"
I have truly enjoyed this story, especially for its characters, and most especially for how well you bring those characters to a depth of genuine expressiveness that so many authors fail to achieve. Well done, and thank you so much for sharing your time and Talent :-)
What a fantastic scene! I have been enthralled this far and just had to stop and give you some kudos for your incredible ability to convey
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 43 . 2/8
Dang, this whole story was amazing to read, especially those moments after Peter finally made it back to Narnia. His first meeting with Aslan after his ordeal has to be my favorite part. You did a pretty good job with the Great Lion, although I did feel sometimes His more godly characteristics got downplayed.
ThanatosDaughter chapter 43 . 7/20/2016
This story was breathtakingly beautiful. It was exhilarating and well paced with a great portrayal of the characters. I actually ended up fist pumping the air at your ending sentence.
ffaforlife chapter 43 . 11/27/2015
I finally finished this story and I love it so much! I love Peter's devotion and determination to save his brother. So sweet. :) Rhye was a very nice touch, and I love your description of the Flying Horses. I also like that Peter chose Philip to go with him. :)
a song in Lu minor chapter 43 . 10/26/2015
Wow. I don't know what to say, except that that was absolutely amazing and beautiful and it absolutely refused to let me do anything else. XD Just fantastic. Thanks for the ride. :)
Sue Clover chapter 43 . 8/18/2015
Wow. I just, wow. I am so impressed with this story. It really was just like an epic tale of old, a tale of adventure and hardship and courage and strange encounters of every kind, told with such imagination and heart. I loved it, every bit of it. Thanks.
Sue Clover chapter 40 . 8/18/2015
Hmm. Edmund is a beast in the mornings and Peter shares a room with him on purpose. I think that makes him a masochist. Just slightly.
xneseyx chapter 29 . 7/22/2015
Oh, poor Phillip.
xneseyx chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
Oh my GOD baby krakens are ADORABLE! I want one!
Kirsten chapter 43 . 7/11/2015
A beautifully written, well-thought out story with a compelling, consistent plot and lots of wonderful brotherly and cousinly moments! i thoroughly enjoyed reading it, just as I have been enjoying your other stories since I discovered them! I found a recurring spelling mistake somewhere in this chapter (it was in "Thole" too): "soul" instead of "sole", meaning alone. You don't make many mistakes, but this seems to be a pet one! ;) Thank you for such wonderful stories. You said it was simple at the beginning, and yet it is an epic tale filled with love, valour, heroism and friendship: what more does a person need?! Well done!
Quihi chapter 43 . 3/15/2015
That was absolutely amazing. It was so beautiful, and I loved how Rhye came to Narnia in the end!

Oh, and there's no period at the end of the last sentence.