Reviews for Rabid Fans and Blue Cereal
rugtugba chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
cream! you naughty rabbit... cant belive that she hired those people to chase them LOL
windsister chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
ANOTHER fic laden with originality! I'd always wondered if Sonic enjoyed his fan merchandise-the blue cereal was perfect!

As always, great job keeping them in character. : )
cipher chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
It was ok. But if I were sonic an I found out that cream did that I would be realy pised.
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
CREAM! EBIL! xD Sorry, I'm a bit hyper this morning. It must have something to do with the Speedi-Os. Very cute story, I loved seeing these characters mature a bit and Sonic teasing her about her former ways just adds to the overall greatness. Well-written and very in-character. Excellent job!
AbandonedAccount-PastLife chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Cuteness! Nice job!
Jewelthewolf chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Awesome!It was pretty good to begin with, and when it turned out to be actors and actresses just playing the part of rabid fans was so cute! I can't believe you do drama fics. Redbud-Tree, you just make yourself more of these humor things! all in all, 9/10
Mandirrr chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Pretty cool. :)
Godzilla chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Blahahahahahahaha! The was hialaryus! Cream gets the evil geniusness from her dad Eggman!
philippinesea chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
omgee this was avery funstory to read and i loved how cream came in the end.
Airiko-the-Angel13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cream is evil!
Trey178 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I knew deep down that innocent cuteness was just a facade. Cream really is an evil genius LOL
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I LOVE IT! *Snickers* GOOD JOB CREAM!
IHKF chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
HAHAHAHAHA!That's funny!
Taranea chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
heh, that was really cool, although i nearly didnt read it because of the title...theres just too much random humour out here.

i just wished you would have cut that ending and stopped with both of them asleep. The idea of amy having actual fans and seeing what it was like to be sonic was just AWESOME! - so i was a little bit disappointed to see that they were fake.

sonic and his sugar cereal with blue milk - brilliant. i wnat to have that brand, too...XD
Stephanie chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Very cute and sweet, not to mention humorous. Kudos! 5/5!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »