Reviews for Rabid Fans and Blue Cereal
Blade100 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Heh. Cream has just become my favorite character thanks to this story. Great job, I thought it was amazing. Very sweet and I did get a smile from reading it. So once more, great job. You should be proud of this.
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I read this before when I didn't understand fanfiction that much. I always knew it as 'that really good story with the fan crowds!". This is unique and I really like it :)
rugtugba chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
cream! you naughty rabbit... cant belive that she hired those people to chase them LOL
windsister chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
ANOTHER fic laden with originality! I'd always wondered if Sonic enjoyed his fan merchandise-the blue cereal was perfect!

As always, great job keeping them in character. : )
cipher chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
It was ok. But if I were sonic an I found out that cream did that I would be realy pised.
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
CREAM! EBIL! xD Sorry, I'm a bit hyper this morning. It must have something to do with the Speedi-Os. Very cute story, I loved seeing these characters mature a bit and Sonic teasing her about her former ways just adds to the overall greatness. Well-written and very in-character. Excellent job!
AbandonedAccount-PastLife chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Cuteness! Nice job!
Jewelthewolf chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Awesome!It was pretty good to begin with, and when it turned out to be actors and actresses just playing the part of rabid fans was so cute! I can't believe you do drama fics. Redbud-Tree, you just make yourself more of these humor things! all in all, 9/10
Mandirrr chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Pretty cool. :)
Godzilla chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Blahahahahahahaha! The was hialaryus! Cream gets the evil geniusness from her dad Eggman!
philippinesea chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
omgee this was avery funstory to read and i loved how cream came in the end.
Airiko-the-Angel13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cream is evil!
Trey178 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I knew deep down that innocent cuteness was just a facade. Cream really is an evil genius LOL
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I LOVE IT! *Snickers* GOOD JOB CREAM!
IHKF chapter 1 . 11/2/2007