Reviews for Rabid Fans and Blue Cereal
Taranea chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
heh, that was really cool, although i nearly didnt read it because of the title...theres just too much random humour out here.

i just wished you would have cut that ending and stopped with both of them asleep. The idea of amy having actual fans and seeing what it was like to be sonic was just AWESOME! - so i was a little bit disappointed to see that they were fake.

sonic and his sugar cereal with blue milk - brilliant. i wnat to have that brand, too...XD
Stephanie chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Very cute and sweet, not to mention humorous. Kudos! 5/5!
Alice chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
cool
Claire The Cat chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Your right,the title does make sense! I love it!
Chaobaby95 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
omg, i didn;t review to this one! I thought I did...anyways, I loved this story! I love Sonamy, and...more couples, but I like Sonamy the most! GREAT AND CUTE STORY!
Kiki Firestar chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
AW! Sonic and Amy kissed! Oh, this is a great story...i especially liked the fact that Crteam was behind the whole thing! Great style and grammar. The words seemed to flow smoothly, not to mention a great plot! So... I give you a 10 outta 10! _ LUV_KIKI_ _
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
great! especially the ned, i couldn't help but laugh!
Azumarill chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
LOL
SonAmyOnly chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
LMAO OMFG SO KAWAII! I LUV IT!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
LOL! I did NOT expect that ending. This was very cute and I enjoyed your word choice. Twice there were small typos that annoyed me, though mostly I just loved this.

"It the way he was staring at her meant anything, he did."

and

"he simply twitched and ear in the direction of the cry and rolled over."

I really really liked this! Good job!
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Yay, another awesome SonAmy fic by you. D I love these original type stories. I can understand how Amy feel. Rapid fans makes you don't want to become famous. You won't have a normal life since you'll be chased by the media and fans all the time, lol. Anyway, can't wait to read another story from you.
shaddiesgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This was a cute story!

I loved it D
fairy-girl27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow, I really did not see that coming lol! Who knew that innocent little Cream could be so sneaky? Hehe, this fic is brilliant, I loved it! The sonamy-ness was so cute and I loved the ending too! Great job!
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
AW!

That was so cute!
The One With The Long Hair chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
GO CREAM! can i get some fangirls too? PLEZ?
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »