Reviews for Rabid Fans and Blue Cereal
Alice chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
cool
Claire The Cat chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Your right,the title does make sense! I love it!
Chaobaby95 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
omg, i didn;t review to this one! I thought I did...anyways, I loved this story! I love Sonamy, and...more couples, but I like Sonamy the most! GREAT AND CUTE STORY!
Kiki Firestar chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
AW! Sonic and Amy kissed! Oh, this is a great story...i especially liked the fact that Crteam was behind the whole thing! Great style and grammar. The words seemed to flow smoothly, not to mention a great plot! So... I give you a 10 outta 10! _ LUV_KIKI_ _
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
great! especially the ned, i couldn't help but laugh!
Azumarill chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
LOL
SonAmyOnly chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
LMAO OMFG SO KAWAII! I LUV IT!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
LOL! I did NOT expect that ending. This was very cute and I enjoyed your word choice. Twice there were small typos that annoyed me, though mostly I just loved this.

"It the way he was staring at her meant anything, he did."

and

"he simply twitched and ear in the direction of the cry and rolled over."

I really really liked this! Good job!
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Yay, another awesome SonAmy fic by you. D I love these original type stories. I can understand how Amy feel. Rapid fans makes you don't want to become famous. You won't have a normal life since you'll be chased by the media and fans all the time, lol. Anyway, can't wait to read another story from you.
shaddiesgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This was a cute story!

I loved it D
fairy-girl27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow, I really did not see that coming lol! Who knew that innocent little Cream could be so sneaky? Hehe, this fic is brilliant, I loved it! The sonamy-ness was so cute and I loved the ending too! Great job!
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
AW!

That was so cute!
The One With The Long Hair chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
GO CREAM! can i get some fangirls too? PLEZ?
Jarkes chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Ha! Nice plot twist at the end.
Project Shadow chapter 1 . 7/31/2006