Reviews for On Duty
BlueJude chapter 1 . 11/3
Ugh this was much too adorable. Sam and Dean having a carefree fun day in the sand, playing with other little boys? It was perfect! And John I felt was very in character which is just the cherry on top! Thanks so much for the story! I loved every second of it!
I keep coming back to this story. I love how you write John. The interactions between Dean and Sam are very realistic, too. Great work!
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 2/5
Aww...very sweet story. I like seeing them as a family, and the insights into their characters made it deeper. Good job.
Amber Hastings chapter 1 . 1/28
Probably this doesn't mean much because it's been so long. But this was amazing, one heart touching piece of work. I loved it. There is so little said on the Winchesters boys from when they were kids that reading and imagining this interactions, from John's point of view no less, is so refreshing and captivating.
So thank you for ever writing this.
It is beautiful.
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Adorable. Really brings a human side to John that I felt was sometimes overshadowed by the show's emphasis on his neglect. He really did love his boys - just had a difficult time showing it.
Fantastic job!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
The cuteness of it all. Even John was cute-ish. This was fabulous. I loved little Sammy going to bed early for Dean. Perfection
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That's one of those redeemable moments for John isn't it? Very cool story, love reading them like this.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
What an awesome story. John is portrayed in so many as being a bad father. so it was very refreshing to read him as a wonderful Dad! Loved that in the end of this one, Sammy took care of Dean, and John then took care of Sam!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Big sigh!
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Great story! I can't believe I have read this story before! :-)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Your stories are all so sweet, in that "real life is hard but good" sort of way. I love it. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know how you manage it, but I'm glad you do.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was cute.
I really enjoyed reading it.
eza.xo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I adored your representation of John, here. I think it was really accurate, but also sweet. :) I don't think John always gets put in the best lights, so this is probably one of the nicest but most realistic representations I've seen.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awesome story. I loved every word of it.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Omg! Sloop much cuteness! I loved it! This is one of the best fics I have ever read! Great job!