Reviews for On Duty
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 4/3
Your stories are all so sweet, in that "real life is hard but good" sort of way. I love it. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know how you manage it, but I'm glad you do.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was cute.
I really enjoyed reading it.
eza.xo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I adored your representation of John, here. I think it was really accurate, but also sweet. :) I don't think John always gets put in the best lights, so this is probably one of the nicest but most realistic representations I've seen.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awesome story. I loved every word of it.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Omg! Sloop much cuteness! I loved it! This is one of the best fics I have ever read! Great job!
milkshake42 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aww, that was a cute story! Great job :D
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Just adorable. ADORABLE. I'm always looking for fics like these. Seriously. Write more, please!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
this is good:) Thank you!
Damagedroses26 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really enjoyed it.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was beyond cute!

Aw, poor John. His little boys are growing up and he has so much to learn about them.

This fic is just funny, cute, sweet, almost wistful, lol...it just has so much amazing stuff!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was so cute. I enjoyed it a lot.
TheAspetta chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was just beautiful and amazing and sad. I love the wee Winchesters, and morose John is just the icing on the cake. Your style is clear and concise, but still with a certain poetic sense that makes reading it so wonderful.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I just found your story. It is awsome. Love John and the boys just being a nomual family. Also how John watches Dean and Sam; and seeing how they have grown up with out him knowing it. Thanks for the story.
BlackRoseDecending chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aww. Cute story! I loved the way the brothers cared for each other!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I absolutely adored this! Wonderful writing!