Reviews for A Pureblood's Prejudice
My name is Jeff

HINNY FOR LYFE
I found James hugging Harry somewhat offensive. He hadn't earned that right. The reactions of all the characters just doesn'the ring true or credible. I couldn't even finish this chapter, so am moving on.
I would be furious if I was scheduled for two classes I hadn't signed up for and no one even bothered to be polite enough to discuss it with me. That is reprehensible behavior . It doesn't speak well of Harry that he just passively accepts it without any questions or push back.
Christine-Danielle chapter 4 . 5/29
Whoops!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Sorry, but the scene is not believable. Teenaged Harry would have so much anger and betrayal he wouldn't just fold in seconds like that. This story had such potential, but I'm out now.
BananaPhoenix chapter 14 . 5/2/2016
I thought it said "Sirius looked shocked, and he quickly executed himself." I had to read that a few times until I realised it said "excused".
katiek121 chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
Great story! I wasn't happy with James leaving Lily thing but it all worked out later.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
This was great! I'm surprised it hasn't received more favourites than it has! Needless to say it will be on my job! :D
mahhhfy chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Amazing story. Very well done. It's a very original concept, and that's something that's hard to come by inn the world of Harry Potter fanfiction. Thanks for writing!
yauvsyau chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Great story!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
really good
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
I love this story! Amazing story line, amazing characterizations and i loved the way the story flowed!
chat noire chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
James called Harry by the surname Potter in this chapter, but he hasn't confirmed yet right?
skittleALY chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
Hey I just finished this story and I loved it! I like the new one better just because of the lily/snape interaction and how they're accidently leaving Harry out of the family. But this version was awesome as well. Great job!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
Most excellent story! I do have one small problem though. When you mentioned identifying the bodies for funerals it would have been nice if you mentioned that Regulus got a nice funeral from his brother.