Reviews for A Pureblood's Prejudice
BananaPhoenix chapter 14 . 5/2
I thought it said "Sirius looked shocked, and he quickly executed himself." I had to read that a few times until I realised it said "excused".
katiek121 chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
Great story! I wasn't happy with James leaving Lily thing but it all worked out later.
The Lost Rogue chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
This was great! I'm surprised it hasn't received more favourites than it has! Needless to say it will be on my job! :D
mahhhfy chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Amazing story. Very well done. It's a very original concept, and that's something that's hard to come by inn the world of Harry Potter fanfiction. Thanks for writing!
yauvsyau chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Great story!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
really good
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
I love this story! Amazing story line, amazing characterizations and i loved the way the story flowed!
chat noire chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
James called Harry by the surname Potter in this chapter, but he hasn't confirmed yet right?
skittleALY chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
Hey I just finished this story and I loved it! I like the new one better just because of the lily/snape interaction and how they're accidently leaving Harry out of the family. But this version was awesome as well. Great job!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
Most excellent story! I do have one small problem though. When you mentioned identifying the bodies for funerals it would have been nice if you mentioned that Regulus got a nice funeral from his brother.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
Totally sweet!
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
Way to go! Well done. I always wondered if all of the Marauders were in love with Lily. I think Peter was too and just couldn't stand see her with James. In this Severus was the better man. He didn't want Lily dead and truly I don't think he wanted Harry dead either.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
Good one!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 10/1/2009
Good Christmas! :)
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
Makes sense. Chess is a good game for strategy but there are others.