Reviews for Progeny
dlene chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
Your story was very tasty. I enjoyed the visuals and please continue to write.

Thank you.
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
My goodness, this was a doosey! Extremely well written, an awesome read and I will be keeping my ears and eyes open for your next story. I totally enjoyed this! Great work!
3456878990 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
loved it
Medea Callous chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Gosh, that was so hot! Definitely more refined than most of the babyfics. Good job!
Usagi Selene chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Yay Bobby!

That was hot and amazing.
superfelix chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Ho...sigh...so good.

The part as Alex is totally nacked and Bobby not: You di not do your job...but she has not chance to do it.

The lovemaking was brilliant, hillarious.

So nice that Bobby never fells someone like Alex. And he wants to be careful but she presses herself toward him...mhm.

First she just wants a baby, now she is in love with Bobby and has maybe a baby. I will read your second story in the next time.

Thanks for sharing this hot, sexy, arousing, fluffy one with me.
superfelix chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
WOW, I am breathless and as wet as Alex?

I like every sentence you wrote. Bobby wants Alex wet and he does everything for it.

I like that he says she is beautyful although she doesn't know it.

I like that she begs and he goes on with his ministrations.

Now I read the last chapy...
superfelix chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
It's getting better and better.

I like what Alex waers. And that Bobby says the is nervous too.

Your last sentence is brilliant...Alex is so hot.
superfelix chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
What an idea. I like your story.

Yes the schizophrenia thing is a risk, but Alex arguments are very good.

I like: "The old-fashioned way would be good." is great.

And that Bobby is afraid that Alex could find an other way, if he say no...yeah!

A date...cool - I like Bobby's plans, but Alex is always nice dressed.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
awesome story, loved it
Marish89 chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
I loved this story, it was really sweet.
Scripted Starlet chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
Yeah, so Progeny and Hope are like... triannual events or something. You just can't go so many months without them, you know? I probably won't sneak back in to review again, at least not on this fic. I think your others still deserve an extra helping of "this-was-wonderful".
Scripted Starlet chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Damn story gets hotter every time. I need a glass of ice wster. No wait-make that a bucket.
vipercharmed chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
I think I died and went to heaven, u and ur two partners in crime Scarlett, and Marion write sinfully delicious stories.
charlieboy chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
Whew! Awesome! And more, more, more!