Reviews for Progeny
charlieboy chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Yum! This is GREAT!
charlieboy chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Too funny! "It was official. She was trying to kill him." Excellent writing. I am enjoying this story!
charlieboy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
girlish giggle. This is so sweet.
Scripted Starlet chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
"Now you're wet enough."

The words ingrained-ingrained, I tell you-in my brain!

Seriously, seriously, hot stuff. And the one kitchen scene that nobody will be able to surpass. I don't care if someone writes about Goren and Eames knocking around pots & pans or romping against the fridge. Wouldn't compare to this. No Sir.
Scripted Starlet chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Eames and her little silk halter. The image is ingrained-ingrained, I tell you-in my brain! Sorry for being random, but I tend to random read-I mean *frequently* read and reread "Progeny". Anyways, I only wanted to tell you that you write Bobby so masterfully that it turns all us girls into guys. But perhaps I should spare that compliment for the next chapter where you really lay it on thick.
Coney Island chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
You write this stuff so well.
I-am-LMR chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
I loved the line "Do I have to do everything for you?" So Alex. And I think we can assume the "I love you"s aren't going to wear off after the afterglow, so no need to write it, although another chappie would be great...

Anyway, thanks again for writing a real story dealing with his problems.
I-am-LMR chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
More realism with the size difference thing. First, reading next chapter, then cold shower.
I-am-LMR chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
I would write a long, thoughtful review here, but that would mean pausing between chapters. No way. I love the line about official. She she was trying to kill him. The reason I never found this before is that I don't do angst, but this is angsty but still sweet and funny.
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I cannot, and I stress I cannot tell you how grateful I am to read this story! Finally someone is writing CI fics who knows about mental illness. I have bipolar disorder, and I very clearly remember that night (I was 24) when I cried myself to sleep deciding I could never have a child. It feels good to read about it. It seriously pisses me off everytime I read these cute little fluff stories where he's having cute, perfect little babies. It means so so much to me that someone is writing who understands the character and the kind of pain he really faces. I still think it's unethical even with the advances, but at least this shows his anguish over the choice and I am so thankful that you wrote it!

People will chew you out for "being so pessimistic about the chances." Do not listen to these people: they don't understand what it's like.

Oh, I should probably mention I love the story, too. Sorry, but I'll review more about that later.
Marion the Geek chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
I like this story.
laffytaffy chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
Wonderful story! I can't believe its over. I dont doubt I'd be suprised if the director of the show came to ask you to write it yourself! okay-I'm exaggerating, but its like-SEXY
BabyGirlsGone chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Excellent job! Really a wonderful story.
ulstergirl chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
wow. that was... wow. my God, i think i'd die if that happened on the show, but in a good way. ;) and that was an awesome sex scene.
Scripted Starlet chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
That. was. perfect. Seriously flawless. I'm almost at a loss for what to say either than you should never stop writing.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »