Reviews for Progeny
jenny chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
that was just about the sexiest thing i've ever read. i'm half-tempted to go pick up a guy right now it was that hot.
Leah Chelle chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
Wow - you just get better and better. Incredible! Hot! LOVED IT!
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Aw! This was such an amazingly sweet story! Bravo!
bammi1 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Very cool! I mean, HOT! Very interesting story...but I want to see a baby, a beautiful Bobby-Alex baby come out of this. So, you gotta continue this!
GraciePie chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
That...was totally hot. But it's over?
val2244 chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
SEQUEL!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Excellent! Love it!

Woud love a sequel to :D
The Confused One chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Aw. I'm grinning like crazy. LOL Now we need a sequel. LOL A year from now...married Bobby/Alex with their baby. LOL Yes, I've become a crazed shipper, and I don't care who knows anymore. LOL Really, ths was great. :) I love it. I can't wait for your next piece. :D Amazing work.
Leatah chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
oh great, they both admitted they love each other...now please continue...after all its not nice to leave us in the "dark"...so did Bobby get lucky and it take a while for Alex to get pregnant...more please...thanks
raz0r.girl chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
This fic *really* needs a sequel. I'm just sayin'.
Beaglicious chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Bravo, bravo, bravo. That was beautifully done!
Norla chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Wow! Hot, steamy, What was it Alex said in one epi... I need a cigarette and 8 hours sleep... You do realize that you have to do a sequel now. I have to know if they did have a baby, and all the shippy things that I/we want for them. Thank you for sharing this!
Poeticpunk777 chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Great story! Is there a sequel in the future?

~ Carissa ~
venenina chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
*sigh* I love your stories!
caseyswife chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Aww.. you can't end it there! We don't even know if she's pregnant! Although, I think they need to do it about 50 more times just to be sure! LOL! Love the line "Come for me, Alex." That was hot!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »