Reviews for Progeny
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
*claps excitedly* Oh this is going to be so good, I just know it! Bobby and Alex are about the only fanfic couple that I can tolerate the idea of children and marriage, so I am most excited about this unorthodox way they are going about it. And how excited am I that they're doing it the old-fashioned way? I can't wait - Am I correct to assume that previous to this conversation their relationship was strictly professional?
raz0r.girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Claire Dolan is an amazing movie. I haven't had a movie just stay and stay with me like that one for a really long time.

Great start. I started a story (not one of the 5 Bobby stories, though) with a similar plot between them, but abandoned it, so I'm even more intrigued to see what you're going to do with this than I normally would be. That along with how much I like the way you write is a nice combination.
Greer Bontro chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
"So how, uh … how do you … want to do this?"

"The old fashioned way would be good."

Nearly fell off my chair when Bobby asked that question! ;))
boohoo650 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Have to say this reminds me a little bit of the X-Files episode where we find out Scully has asked Mulder to father her child via flashbacks... I really like where you are going, and am curious to see whether this turns into an actual romance or if Bobby just plays the part of the donor (in the old fashioned way of course) and then plays the father from afar. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
CandyFlossRain chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
"The old-fashioned way would be good."

That made me laugh. xD! I'm so glad you are writing another story with chapters. :D I just LOVE your stories.

Really can't wait to see where you take this. :3 I'm all excited now. *dances* Keep up the great work.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6