Reviews for To Love Again
dawn's spirit chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
So i saw the Glorfindel/OC and did a little internal squeal. I am such a sucker for a Glorfindel romance :) That poor lonely elf deserves some love :) X
Alassea Telrunya chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
The first ellon to have loved a mortal woman is Aegnor. Not Glorfindel. The couple of Aegnor and Andreth is way before Beren and Luthien.
I suggest you look them up.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
Okay. In this chapter, Glorfindel's interraction with Hildoreg is out of character and unnecessary.
In fact, I feel really sorry for Hildoreg. I don't know what he sees in Mandawen.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
Honestly, Mandawen is starting to annoy me. Now she has three guys after her? Her beauty and dark blue eyes are starting to get overemphasized. The way she talks is beginning to sound like Bella from Twilight. In other words, getting closer to Mary-Sue territory.

"As long as those actions don't repeat, I shall forgive you."

"Is it wrong that I don't care I just hurt Hildoreg?"

I am so sorry(not really) but wow. What a bitch.
Lheii78 chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
I am digging this site for a good 'glorfindel' stories.

I am in tears, bittersweet ending , a perfect ending, such a wonderful story, and I know I will never forget this story and will come to read it again. Thank you for writing this.

Bravo!
sarah chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
I cried in the end what a wonderful story
Happy-Valley chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
*Is balling her eyes out right now* This story was amazing!
You had me crying, laughing, angry.. god it was great and I really wish it wasn't over but..
all good things must come to a happy ending right?
Great job! Love this story and I will be sure to read it again.. over and over and over xD
Countess Millarca chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
It was a truly beautiful story *snif, snif*
I am extremely sad it ended, but I somehow knew it was bound to happen that way...still it touched me deeply! Well done:)
Glory Bee chapter 22 . 4/4/2012
A sweet, tender and sad story, I loved seeing the softer side of Glorfindel. I thought you wrote a very beautiful and tasteful wedding night scene. One inaccuracy that I noted is that there was an earlier case of a mortal and elf loving one another, that is the story of Idril and Tuor, who were the grandparents of Elrond.
maniah chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
This is a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it!
navV chapter 14 . 10/23/2009
I love this story. I don't want Mandawen to die.
Jasper's Little Psychic chapter 22 . 4/19/2008
Aw! The ending made me cry! Your story was wonderful. I stayed up much later than I should have to read it all.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Sad...:(
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I don't know if you've ever seen the movie Love Comes Softly, but this scene totally reminded me of the beginning of it. I'm intregued and I have a feeling I'll be even more into it once some elves come into the picture.

-P.G.
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 22 . 1/4/2007
what a sad but sweet ending :)