Reviews for Firefly Forever Again
the psycho sour skittle chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
lol. these are frikin' amazing.
Culf chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I actually got the "did he just go crazy and fall asleep?" reference before Chase said it! Too much fun! I love these one-shots!
Galaen chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel to this! I love it so very much! It's absolutely fantastic! I want to see them at the convention and I want to see them with House and Cameron together and the aftermath of Claudia's death and Cuddy's reaction to it all and how she deals with it. I want to see everything! It's wonderful! I love Claudia's character in this because it helped develop the story and plot lines and it was fantastic, absolutely fabulous. I really hope you do continue it.
Tonyo chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Epic. And if reviews are love, then this one says i love you. :P

This review being written after reading both the prequel and this fic so far and as i may or may not have expressed before, EPIC. FireflyHouse remain my favourite TV series' to this day, to cross them over is simply awesome hehe.

More fluff, fluff for the win, those who dont like it are haters, they just want to deny that it should happen :P.

Write more, for the love of all that is high and mighty write more.
Witchy-grrl chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
Psh. Fluffy H/C makes my gorram day. :) I completely
Flash Foreward chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
Love it! Not a huge fan of the Cameron/House relationship, but I loved the chapter at the benefit event thingy.

Great job with this...

Flash~
Merdeka21 chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
Do you realize how big of an e-hug you are receiving right now? Firefly House one of the most awesome crossovers (Even though, technically, it's not a crossover to the true sense of the word) EVER!

Haha.

Good job! 10 out of 10 (if you were an Olympian, this would matter.)
serenitymeimei chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
Aw! I don't think I'll ever look at that scene in War Stories the same way again. I'll always think of House and Cameron now, lmao! I loved it! Great update sweetie!

Meg chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
...Okay, normally I don't review. And normally OCs make me cringe. ...That said, I'll be over here with a box of tissues. ;_;

...Also? Two of my absolute favorite shows. You win. I think I love you. XD Can't stop the signal!
lauren hedgehog chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
aw... funny, sweet and sad all at the same time. I enjoyed it :-)
serenitymeimei chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Aw... That was so sad, I started getting all teary-eyed! I LOVED it, sweetie! Gotta say, the bear was a fabulous touch (how adorable!)...

BlkDiamond chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Really good chapter even if it did have a sad ending. Hope you plan on doing some more. Like that he went home to get his guitars and bring them in. I'm sure he help take her mind off her cancer and made the last few weeks more enjoyable. Surely they are other patients that like Firefly House and hit with a quote or two (and maybe get a comeback).
Asteria chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
That was such a sweet chapter. Claudia was very well-written, and I like how she kept getting the better of House in the quote-off. And I like that you got the whole team together with her to sing the Jayne song. Thank you for writing this chapter, it was worth the wait.
serenitymeimei chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
This is even better than the first one! *bows down to you* Browncoats ROCK! I gotta dress up as Inara at Dragon*Con this year and get me my own Mal, Cameron!style... *grins* Fantabulously shiny job, sweetie!