Reviews for Substitute Affections
LittleRock17 chapter 12 . 5/25
So, this is It? I can't believe you left us like this! Just when the story was taking of... Its been 84 years, sorry, 10 years! I NEED more!
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
I love this chapter! The part where Rukia lost control and physically silenced Byakuya with her hand was so cute And when he stopped her with his hand too! Oh the impulse reactions from them is just tooooooooo . HAHA.

WHAT BROKE MY HEART MORE WAS TO REALIZE THAT THIS WAS THE LATEST CHAPTER /3 HUUUU I KNOW IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED THIS BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THERE BE A MIRACLE AND PLEASE UPDATE THIS T_T
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
OMG. Definitely a nice start here! Please do continue! :)
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Ohmigod. Poor babies.
Anusree Ghosh chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Hey Rei,
First of all, AMAZING STORY!
Second of all, Can u plz continue the story?! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! I would love it if u continue... please

A CRAZY OTAKU's request!
Yueru chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
NICE! U hav draged me innnn !
Yueru chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Very very wanna read more and more. Very very awesome
Yueru chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Impressive !
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
i agree, this story really has a potential, such a waste to not continue this, i was really looking forward after their conversation in chapter 12 and at the yui-no and the wedding of course, especially how they will fall in love with each other before or after the wedding (
Kuchiki Isabel chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
A really good story but as in other cases...not finished! This story has potential but I wonder why the hell did you not continued it? I start reading very excited and when I get to chapter 12 SURPRISE... there is no other chapter...I want to see the wedding, a kiss, maybe a lemon? Yo drop this when the REAL romance was about to start! shame :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
please continue writing the story '( i really love the force marriage between byakuya and rukia and it's getting interesting in chapter 12, finally a talk not between siblings and i love the bet of kiyone and sentaro
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
i can't say how i love this
Suzuka-sama chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Okay. I understand you need a little bit of time to write the 13. Chapter, and I am also alright with it. But...HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED?! IT'S BEEN LIKE SEVEN YEARS, WHERE THE HELL IS MY UPDATE?!*huff, huff*
I really like your story, and I'm sure others do, too, so please start working on it again.

Greetings,
Suzuka-sama
GreenwithNV chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
I love the Byaluya/Rukia pairing
Aljmal chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
┬┐Why didn't you continue writing the history? I think it was very good. I mean, the characters are so alike whit the originals and the tesis too. I hope you continue it soon.