Reviews for Nothing
jadedone chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Strangely enough I think that this is Naruto simply because he's always been one that never seems to be afraid of dying itself, yet I think that he would fear 'nothing' in the literal sense because he's a character so vibrant with life and his bonds in life.

I don't think it's Sasuke [I cheated by glancing at the reviews first ;p] because he doesn't have a 'dream' and thus wouldn't fear death without dreaming. The only thing that scares him about death is failing to complete his ambition/task as an Avenger and I fear that if/when he does complete it he will welcome death/oblivion all too easily...

...and I just saw now that it's Gaara *headdesks* so oops? Well at least it was another demon vessel so uh, I was close?

*reads again* I think I see it now, 'hiding in the darkness' seems like the Ichibi but really it is loneliness/nothing that Gaara seems to fear - the lack of all emotion and sensation and even hopes and dreams [no matter how submerged they are] are still there shown by Gaara attempt to kill everyone to affirm his existence. After being 'saved' [from himself] by Naruto he would fear having 'nothing' even more...just like how Naruto noted that really, they're a lot alike *thanks Kishi-sama for Iruka not pulling a Yashamaru*

*shrugs* It's interesting though that no-one guessed a girl but I suppose that there's not enough angst on the girl-side *grins* Great thought puzzle; I like.

:D

- M
Mishie17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Gaara or Itachi? Just guessing...
Riles chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Whoa. Crazy cool poem.

Well, like all the other reviewers, I think it could be Sasuke. Maybe Neji? It sounds like the kind of poem someone of their character would do. Afraid of nothing except what lurks in the dark... well, I suppose a bad guy wouldn't have written it, considering they would love the dark. Gaara, perhaps? It sounds like something he might do. Sasuke, Neji, or Gaara. Those are my three guesses. Will you tell me who it is?

Loved it,

Riles
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Uh... Is it Sasuke? ;

Anyway, I thought this poem was really cool. It's really creative. I haven't read a poem like this in a while. It's angsty but also pretty witty. I really like it because it's not what I expected it to be. And it's well-written of course. Gah! I can't really completely explain why I like it so much!
KASINAMANEH chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
err... sasuke, is that you? hmm.. i'm not particular with the personality so i guess it's wrong.. haha..