Reviews for Just A Kid
great story
Mutinous Pirate chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Awesome..!
Storm Seer chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I really enjoyed this...Great emotional detail. I loved Lydia's fire and the Beetlejuice seemed true to form. I would have liked more as well! ;)
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Cute, loved the line about Lucifer borrowing his coat.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
:) very cute
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
:) really good so far
WithoutHesitation chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
I am so obsessed with Beetlejuice. And somehow, that obsession doesn't seem to be going away, like most of mine. :) You write him wonderfully. Probably better than I ever could. So... completely delicious.

Anyway, late though they may be... *bows* My kudos to you.
VirgoMaiden chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
Gah! I know that you finished this more than a year ago, but I still needed to review and say that this was pure fabulousness. Who knew that a few moments for the Maitlands could have been a catalyst of such events?

“Just one thing. You were right.”

He snorted. “Lucifer might need to borrow my coat.”

Funnay.

~VM
RaeLaser1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
I LIKE it! Write more please, that would be wunnerful!
BunniGirl chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
Aw.

*grin*

Such a sweet cute romantic story.
corrupted-innocent chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
okay, so, in the past two days i have read EVERY SINGLE ONE of your beetlejuice fics, this being the last, and i didn't want to be superfluous, but they're AMAZING! i love what you do to the fandom, and the fact that you don't write from the same universe in your different fics (the fact that in one fic bj dies in a bog, and in another by the whip, really struck me as ingeniously creative. i like variance. and the star notation for betelgeuse was cool, too. _) so, i just wanted to give you one big WOW! for all of them. you're amazing- that's all i can say. *applause*
Osanagokorochi chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Aside from loving the obvious (you know-every word), the pocket scene just tickles. A crow indeed.
Nena Camadera chapter 4 . 8/31/2006