Reviews for Advent Children: The True Story
ImAMelon chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I... LOVED... IT! XD

Although, I was looking forward to the Cloud/Toaster paring... either I read over it, or it wasn't in there... but that is okay! It was still veryveryveryveryveryvery AWESOME!
Riderazzo chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Well...I liked the last joke about Reno, Yazoo and Cloud. "I REALLY need to stop drinking..." Poor Yazoo:(
Indiesin chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I think I might be dead... This is so f-ing hilarious! I cried laughing, and as I was in a public place, they're taking me to the loony bin! ...

*5 years later*

I'm done. *re-reads* !Genius. Comic Genius! *cries*
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
OMG! That was an awsome story. I read it out loud to my friend and we both laughed our asses off. It was so funny. I loved all the comments and stuff, it was really good. You forgot to mention Loz's gay ass face though, from when he fights Cloud in the Forgotten City. Just as he punches the ground.

Or the fact that when Kadaj conrfronts Rufus with the whole "Boy, do I hate being lied to!" comment and stuff...just as he kneels down in front of Rufus, if you watch him closely, his leather outfit makes him look like he's got a boner. LOL

Anyways, still, great job! That was fricken funny! Keep it up!
Mirime Kisarrastine chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Very funny. I laughed so hard in certain parts, especially the beginning and Marlene's narration:

"And when Arieth/Aeris died, he put her in water so fishes could eat her eyes out and her body could slowly and painfully deteriorate. How nice."

I just had to stop reading until I recovered from the laughing fit I had.

Another favourite part is:

"Cloud on bike with really really REALLY white trees

Tifa: I saw those pictures you took of me Cloud… you like me, don’t you?

Cloud: Oo;; What pictures?

Cloud on bike

Tifa: You got over Arieth… Aeris? … Chick. And you love me now, right?

Cloud: o.o You’re crazy, I swear…

More Cloud on bike

Tifa: ‘Cause if you like me…

Cloud: When does it turn eight o’ clock?

Tifa: Do we really need to wait?

Cloud on bike, smiling"

And Marlene, Cloud and Vincent:

"Marlene: Tifa! Where is she?

Cloud: Um… she’s… recovering cough cough

Vincent: Raises Eyebrow

Marlene: I want to talk to her.

Cloud: I lost my phone.

Marlene: Can I use yours, Uncle Vinnie?

Vincent: Don’t call me that.

Marlene: Why are you so emo?

Vincent: Deep Breath Well, seeing that the woman that I thought loved me and may have had my child was cheating on me with some insane scientist that intended to do experiments on her - and possibly my - unborn child and when I tried to save her I got injected with the evil Jenova cells and eventually locked up in a coffin for thirty years, and have possibly become immortal to walk the Earth in pain and suffering for years and years, wishing what could’ve been had been and how I could’ve gotten my life back; and the fact I don’t have a cell phone, I’d say I have a pretty good reason for being emo.

Marlene: Good point. You are a weakling, Cloud." Priceless. Simply priceless.

Great work guys.
AliceStrangely chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
THAT'S SOME SERIOUSLY FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THAR! SO FUNNY! HAAHAHAHAHAHHAH-cough,cough-Oh, no, I-can't-breath-dying-of-laughter...(dies of laughter)