Reviews for Thank You, Senpai
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aw, I loved that. Kaidoh's interaction with Momo was perfect, and I really liked the section with Inui at the end. Great job, well done.
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
oh, this was a-do-ra-ble! I *loved* shy!Inui...we don't see enough of him! - simply adorable... :D
Ginger Blackmore chapter 1 . 10/19/2010

This is just so... I . . . It's perfect

(I am still grinningly stupidly with a fuzzy feeling inside. )
Our Lady Silence chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
lol, cute!
This account has just died chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was SUCH a cute little oneshot. MAde my day. :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Yay bandanas!
Arashiford chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This is completely, totally, the best fic I have ever read - and there is only a miniminiscule amount of exaggeration there. It's short and sweet, perfectly formed, in character, love the pairing, not too sappy, it just hits the nail on the head when it comes to perfection. Though, I don't know whether I'm looking a little too deep for the story, but I'm sure Inui made the switch on purpose to see Kaidoh's reaction - so that he knew it was safe, as it were, to give him his real present. Clever, even if I'm just imagining it. So very Inui. But I can't be sure of that, so it's just beautiful!
hakkaisensei chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Gyah! Soo cool. That was sweet.

Thanks for sharing! And sorry for the late review. I'm a new InuKai addict.
ShimeiValentine chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That's so cute! Squee! He wore that humiliating thing because his Inui gave it to him! And Kaidoh yelled at Momo, saying it was his favorite one. So sweet. Love it! Ja ne!
Jaggery chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
So cute! InuixKaidoh sweetness! X)
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Kittie chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I loved this! So sweet of Kaidou to wear it even knowing the teasing he'd get! Thanks for posting. :)
Feather Qwill chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
*cheers for Kaidoh* Yay. Kaidoh's awesome for wearing something so gaudy just because Inui gave it to him. And then the *real* gift . . . too cute.
stupid-gizka chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ahh, that was nice! Loved the flow of the story! :)
Just Jill chapter 1 . 9/23/2006