Reviews for Model Mishap
redtree chapter 7 . 5/27
oh snap when is sakura leaving with sasuke to murder orochimaru kakashi is wasting her time keeping her close to him with that lie hope she finds out quick hatches a plan and finally gets to kill her brothers killer instead of wasting it on feelings for her detective soo update when you can :)
Completely Confunded chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
I just love this...
Oh, the drama. The stupid, dratted drama. Why can't he just get away with it?
Why? 'Weeps into my arms'
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
A KakaSaku fanfiction that I haven't read. And doesn't suck.
Amazing!
Thought those ran out 2 months ago.
I must not have been looking hard enough...
Interesting chapter. Really wish I knew if Kakashi actually killed him or not, though.
I mean, maybe he had a cousin! Or a brother! Or his father's still alive at this point!
After all, Sakura's got a sibling and dead parents, and I know that wasn't the case in canon. Or, at least, the sibling thing. I'm not up to date with recent Anime (and Manga's so far off, it's not even funny), so they may have died by now...
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Or just tell us that you're working on it. That would give us reassurance
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
MYGAHD WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?! I mean, in your other stories you don't miss a beat updating but this one I think you've forgotten it : PLEASE UPDATE OR I WILL FLAME LOL. PLEASE.
delax chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
This is all around lovely.
From the set-up with just the right mixture of familiar and strange for an AU, to all the unraveling of secrets that everybody has, along with some feels to confuse all the players even more.

The visceral details you put into those traumatizing events are delicious.

Hope the muse bites again to pull out more vital story making fluids and-
I'll just stop myself there before going into the extended metaphor about muses being a cross between bees, mosquitos, and cannabis and their complex life cycle and social structure.
Takes too much damn time, and it's not important.

tl;dr Me want you write more o' dis.
venus hawthorne chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
This is one of those rare AU kakasaku fics isnt it... i really enjoyed reading this :) please update eventually
Maria Antonieta chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
oh, can't believe it end heere! Not here! I'm so curious! \

please, you gotta continue DDD It's a very nice plot and I'm anxious to see the character development :D
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
UPDATE!
MizzeriSong chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
gah... again DX Seriously, do you have a new account? ...this story hurts and i need an ending or ill be depressed! DX
Mirra chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
This story is one that stills keeps me checking back over the past years in hope that you changed your mind and continued writing.
travellerslover chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Not sure if I reviewed this, but i love this fic. So much. It inspired me to expound on one of my characters and I appreciate it for that reason. But I hope you update soon! xoxo
always-kh chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
this story is incredibly, incredibly interesting and i like it and all the emotions and thoughts and different characters come across very, very well. And it's exciting. I'm hoping for an update sometime.
FelisSilvestris chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Your story is really good and it's a pity it isn't finished. I usually don't write such short reviews but I offer you a deal: update and I'll write you a comprehensive review (which is about 2 or 3 word document pages) for every chapter that is to be published.

However, by looking when you last updated I can't help but think you are not going to update. Please, prove me wrong.
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
ughh its so frustrating to see only 329 reviews for this story! im completely obsessed slash pleeease continue! i hope you didn't give up on this because i reeeally wanna know wat happens! ! you're such a beautiful writer so pleease continueee!