Reviews for A Woman Like Teyla
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
e! I had a huge grin on my face while reading this! Love it :)
Izzles chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
you know, i have read this like a dozen times but i didn't realised i hadn't reviewed!

“Yeah, and she actually has a personality,”

ha ha ha - much giggling after that sentence

andie, you're so funny!

“Uh… why?” aw elizabeth - as if you didn't ever suspect *shakes head*

“Captain Kirk never had a cape.”

*laughs out loud, parents look at her like she's a nutter*
Hippocampe chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Hi, I very very enjoy your fic and I would you allowed me to translate "a woman like Teyla" into french and to publish it (under your name of course) in the french side of this site. Would you do that? Please answered me. Thank you if you allowed me (and if you don't too ;)).

(If my little text is full off mistakes that's because I'm french and I acknowledge than I prefer translate English into french than French into English, it's less difficult)
KTarra chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I love it! If only we really would see that with John & Liz!
Dances-With-Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hey, this was cute! It was funny, but in a good way. Great job!
Ocean chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
"I'm tired of women like Teyla - I like women like you". That statement is really rather insulting to Teyla. If you want to pair Shep/Weir please don't do it by being insulting to Teyla because I don't think Teyla can be put into any "type".
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I love it! It's brillant brillant brillant I say!

I love how the story began!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Pretty good, maybe a bit out of character but I loved the reference to Kirk and his cape. I loved it.
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Yay! So cute and fluffy. They really should have something like this happen.
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
WO! I loved it! That's exactly what all the Sheyla shippers think! John would go for someone like Teyla! BUT! It's too cliche!

Oh yeah...forgot to say, I LOVED IT! WRITE MORE LIKE IT! Sparky forever!

Astraldust chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Cute little story and one I approve of. It's a shame that we'll never see anything like this in the series.
Reader chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I'm sorry to give bad reviews, but I have to say I was thoroughly disappointed with the ending. It was kind of funny and cute until they ran off to the bedroom. I believe in waiting for marriage, but even if you don't, who seriously jumps from I thought it was about time I tell you I have feelings for you-to let's run off to the bedroom together? Keep your mind out of the gutter and you could write great stories.
best thing since cookies chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
“Good, because I just happen to be a lot like me,” Elizabeth said with a grin.

lol! This was so adorable!