Reviews for On the subject of clothing
Dalero chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Adding to my favorite stories list, I liked this cannon pairing :)
TruthSeekerRukia chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
It was hilariously(is that even a word?) romantic and I loved it! IchiRuki together forever!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
oh ho ho lmao absolutely hilarious, I can't wait to see where you take this :)
Sashah Anna Oosta chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
LOL!

THAT WAS FUNNY!

I LOVED IT!

YOU ROCK!
Melitza chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
SQUE!

Very sweet and cute. I definitely liked this one...
HellionKyou chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Akward indeed, hehe i lihked it, good work!.
Aura of Chaos chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
OMFG! hilarious! Too bad they didnt accidentally kiss. That would have been so embarrassing! xD -glomps story and author- YAY!
Aura of Chaos chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
lol. perverted Rukia. eet fanny! -glomps author-
Aura of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
OMFG! OH EM EF GEE! OH MY FUCKING GOD! rotflmfao! She did NOT just do that! omfg. this is good! -goes to read next chapter-
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
all that started with just a simple prank...lol great chappie and great fic. update asap
NCommander chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
Heh, one of the best ixR fics I've ever read. Top notch. No major grammatical mistakes or speling errors, and a quite enjoyable read.
Ringo Nonohara chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
Thanks for a very nice fic. x3 The funny parts made me laugh out loud, they're really well incorporated into the fic! And it's a nice idea too, Rukia in Ichigo's clothes and boxers... x3 Can't wait for more fics! xD
White as Sin chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Wow, this is surprisingly deep despite the humor in it, especially with the Ichigo and Rukia interaction... Scarily enough, I can see this happening (the troubles starting when Rukia decides to borrow Ichigo's clothing). Good job!
Lady Evilness chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
Absolutely brilliant; honestly, you captured Rukia and Ichigo's characters so perfectly, it's hilarious (as anything involving them usually is). "Then you're proposing that I walk around naked?" has got to be one of the best lines fandom has ever made Rukia speak. The paragraph on their seamless teamwork in the second chapter was simply amazing, and Ichigo's "I'll always be here to catch you, Rukia" captured so much feeling in just one line. The description of their descent must be the longest there's ever been for the "one person fell on top of another by accident" scenario, and was rendered awesome because of it. The end to their "moment" was great as well just because it was so in-character and didn't result in a mad make-out session or more. Despite that being a craved-for result, the end you wrote works much better since the emotions are kept subtle. Whoops, got a bit long-winded there, sorry. Anyway, very awesome fic in terms of everything: characterization, plot, grammar, and spelling.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2