Reviews for Binaries
Beautiful space chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful story :) I'll look forward to the next update... But I'm hanging on a suspension bridge just reading the last chapter!

So, please update! This is a wonderful fic that has loads of potential. Not to mention the fact that you're amazingly talented.
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next update, If there is one!
Shannon the Original chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Please, please update this! In the AN you said you haven't abandoned the story but it was last updated in 2007. This story is absolutely amazing and it got me jumping up and down in my seat after reading every chapter so please update or (I don't want to sounds mean) please let someone else carry on writing it because it is so good and deserves to be shared! :D Yep, you are a great writer and this is one of the best and most exciting stories I have read in a long time!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
-sulks- damn... I've read up to chapter 6 on AFF... and was quite happy to hear it was on here. I would love to read more please. This is such a good story... albeit a little confusing at times. But a good if not great story none the less. Please update soon.
Jenaminya chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
I'd say I love this best of all your fics! If you really haven't abandoned this, I'll be waiting for more ;)
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Um, I like this story, even though it's a bit scary. I didn't have to look up binaries, though, as I'd already known what they are.
Sanity is Over Rated - Go Nuts chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
You say that you haven't abandoned this story and yet its been years since you last up dated... What's going on? I want to continue reading!

Sanity
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
I love this story so much!

I hope Harry can help his brother, Tom.

Does the G stand for Gellert Grinwald?

Cant wait for more!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
what happend? why didn't you finish?
arwin-urban chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
you have to finish this story! please!
WereBunny87 chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
I realize this is an old fic but i really hope you havent given up on this story...i love it :) and you did very well with the 'Twin-Speak' *snerk* maybe Harry can get advice from Fred and George? Maybe they can see what the others cant?
reeby10 chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Interesting fic so far! Poor Tom and Harry, though I think they make some darn cute twins. Hope to read more of it soon!
Actual-Grendel chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
I really wish you had continued this. It's such a great fic so far, and I'm sad you suddenly stopped!
sunshine-in-writing chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Er...*sweatdrop* it's been over two years since you've updated this story...are you still continuing it? 'Cause I'd really like it if you were... :( I hope you are! I love this story! _

Lara
Niwaki chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
nice I like the idea of Tom having a twin espeially an original one instead of a Harry goes to the past kind of thing makes it original and amusing please continue soon