Reviews for Binaries
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 2 . 2/1
I had to favourite this from the first chapter because I loved the idea of Harry & Tom being twin brothers. (In my head when I was looking for a story like this I figured Harry would have died before 11 and looked like his mother i.e. hideous so Harry Morfin (after Merope's brother) would've been bullied & therefore would've added to Tom learning how cruel people are).

Then you had to continue mentioning Keiran's name in this chapter and my personal rule is if I have to wonder what something is on 3 occasions and I still do not know, then I have to look it up. Excellent choice for the name, (I can see the matron nick-naming a kid that), and the name is made even more AMAZING by the fact that I was thinking of inserting myself into an original story and shorten/modifying my name from Kerianne Kerr to Kerian Kerren. Now I'm just going to name my character Kiran Keiran. I've always wanted to be special and I do have some dark thoughts/interests, and I'm Black so from a race perspective that name also fits AND my mother's maiden name is BLACKwood. This is so cool, my parents gave me a name that fits me (& kinda what I want to aspire to be) without any of us realising it. THANK YOU (I would've been looking for name meanings under Carrie & Ann or something and never would've found out about Keiran if it wasn't for this story.)
Owlfur chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
Binary stars- Two stars that resolve around a common centre of mass. Easy! Hope you pick this story up again.- Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
It seems like I'm right what with it saying that a Dark Lord kidnapped them. Well forward ho!- Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
The only G's I can think of are Grindelwald and George. Is it Grindelwald he would be a more likely choice because he was in the 1940's. And George is too kind to do that. Right at all?- Owl LeStrange
Beautiful space chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful story :) I'll look forward to the next update... But I'm hanging on a suspension bridge just reading the last chapter!

So, please update! This is a wonderful fic that has loads of potential. Not to mention the fact that you're amazingly talented.
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next update, If there is one!
Shannon the Original chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Please, please update this! In the AN you said you haven't abandoned the story but it was last updated in 2007. This story is absolutely amazing and it got me jumping up and down in my seat after reading every chapter so please update or (I don't want to sounds mean) please let someone else carry on writing it because it is so good and deserves to be shared! :D Yep, you are a great writer and this is one of the best and most exciting stories I have read in a long time!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
-sulks- damn... I've read up to chapter 6 on AFF... and was quite happy to hear it was on here. I would love to read more please. This is such a good story... albeit a little confusing at times. But a good if not great story none the less. Please update soon.
Jenaminya chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
I'd say I love this best of all your fics! If you really haven't abandoned this, I'll be waiting for more ;)
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Um, I like this story, even though it's a bit scary. I didn't have to look up binaries, though, as I'd already known what they are.
Sanity is Over Rated - Go Nuts chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
You say that you haven't abandoned this story and yet its been years since you last up dated... What's going on? I want to continue reading!

Sanity
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
I love this story so much!

I hope Harry can help his brother, Tom.

Does the G stand for Gellert Grinwald?

Cant wait for more!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
what happend? why didn't you finish?
arwin-urban chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
you have to finish this story! please!
WereBunny87 chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
I realize this is an old fic but i really hope you havent given up on this story...i love it :) and you did very well with the 'Twin-Speak' *snerk* maybe Harry can get advice from Fred and George? Maybe they can see what the others cant?