Reviews for That Vala Girl
cirana chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
gd fic
CriticalJ chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
i liked this very much. Not only does it have Daniel/Vala but it has Sheppard being interested. Sheppard/Vala is a good alternative to Daniel/Vala. Actually, I just am very fond of Vala.

Great job!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Good. keep writting your stories i am really enjoying them!
Sasusc chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I love how you written both SG-1 and Atlantis characters. You did it very well. I also enjoyed how you tied in Sheppard's cold from Irrestible. I could see this as a missing scene for the episode.
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
aww! this was the perfect tag! loved it.
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Very nice. I kind of like the idea of Vala and Daniel. She keeps him on his toes and she does have a ... unique...way of looking at things (or taking them)
kahutia chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I hope you don't stop writing Daniel/Vala! Hahaha.

I think SG-1 didn't go back to Earth on the Odyssey, myself. Atlantis was scheduled to dial Earth the next day anyway and I think they'd go back through the gate.
Colonel Hawkeye chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Aww. That was cute. Very interesting, might I add. I just started watching SG1 again during the end of Season 9 (I think when Vala was being burned), and imedietly fell in love with Daniel/Vala. (Though I always loved Daniel). I think the only thing you need to do next time is check your grammar. Sometimes you missed punctuation, sometimes you just used the wrong word. Not being mean, just a suggestion.

~DJVM4L~JHM