Reviews for Silence
Amazing
blackbird-raven chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
beautiful
Star Melody chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was awesome. I love(though I shouldn't) to see Raven in bloody scenes like that with attackers. Yours was amazing. I love the stuff with Robin and everything to. The thing with him not taking her voice was also brillitant. Reminds me of Gothica(the one character whose name escapes me says that he can have her body but he'll never have her soul). Anyway nice job. I'm going to read more of your work.
Optimistic Semi-Goth chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow. I... just... wow.

I started shaking halfway into this and then I almost cried. When I finished, I got a phone call and therefore had to explain why I sounded emotionally strange. Then I did some deep breathing exercises. And then I finally smiled.

Which translates to: This has amazing emotion. It's also amazingly written.

I have minimal critique: It's just something I noticed. Starfire used a contraction in this, and somehow it just doesn't sound right. But, whatever, it's not a big deal.

This is really awesome. Really. It helps that I'm into dark stories, so the opening really caught my attention.

My rating: 5 out of 5.
Annavi chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
that was very depressing...

but i liked the ending and the description of her state was awesome!i really did like this story through the slight tension though...i guess i'm trying to say...

GOOD JOB!

:D
witchofdanight chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
... HOLLY SH$*! I liked it really
SilverChaosMageChione chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
aw! That was so sweet! YAY! This sure is making me lean more towards RavenXRobin relationships, though currently I'm not sure what I like better, RavenXRobin or RavenXBeastboy/StarfireXRobin... but this was just too cute!_
TrixieTornado chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Bravo! Encore! yay! i love it! it's so sweet! i award you with a basket of cookies!

peace, love, and chocolate cake,

- DoaD :P
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I really like that. More to come? Maybe add in more about her recovery and the relationship (wink wink) with Robin?
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow. Another amazing story. I'm a little sad it's only a one-shot, but it's still wonderful. I absolutely love it.
Zarola chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That' s a sweet ending!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
**Tear drop** Oh, so sweet!

If you'll even consider making a sequel or something...PLLEEAASSEE?
ravenslair chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Nice job, I liked this one shot very much. I think you captured what happened to Raven very well, and her reactions to the torture. Very angsty, but also some nice moments between Robin and Raven. Thanks...Gerry
herbie the hermit chapter 1 . 7/31/2006