Reviews for Mad World
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was a beautiful story! There is nothing else to say...just a beautiful story!
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I loved it!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was great! I felt it all! Good job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
You did an excellent job of writing Dean and Sam. Together they will be able to get well. Dean will help Sam with his 'guilt' and Sam will help Dean get stronger again. Love those brother moments.

The last few lines were perfect.

I enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing it.
carocali chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Glad you are writing period! This is really intriguing - continued nightmares for Sam. I understand that pain to be honest, and when you see someone in a position that you can equate to pain or death, it's very difficult. Sam's living nightmare is very real, as is Dean's love for his brother.

Very nice!

hermitme chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Good to see that the demon's antics haven't changed Dean's love for his Sammy. Or Sam's love for Dean. Good story.
brighette chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
First off, thank you for not killing Dean - you had me very worried!

Secondly, I really liked it - Dean doing what he can to take care of Sam, no matter what. I can definitely see it!
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
So not crappy...and poor Dean as always going above and beyond for his brother...And Sam just trying to forget and move on without Dean's usual support. Great job. Good imagry. I liked it!
shywalk chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
No not was sad and sweet. Thank you
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
no it wasn't crappy. there were a lot of parts that made me say aw. the whole story was good.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This is wonderful! :) I loved that you keep the reader guessing for a while as to what actually happened, and if Dean is still alive.

You also do an amazing job capturing Sam's emotions, and how much he was affected by what happened. Your desciptions are wonderful, and this is very well written.

Awesome work! :)

LovinJackson chapter 1 . 7/30/2006

I thought that that was really nicely done.

Good Job

Tara :-)
Phx chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I really enjoyed this because even though Dean is so badly injured, he is still being Dean - the big brother. And not Dean, the demon's victim like I have seen in so many tags.

His body is weak but I am left with the feeling that his strenth is still intact. And the feelings coming from Sam are very believable and very him.

Good job.