Reviews for Her Release
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
damn... black widow... LOL
sama-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
SO sad... (sniffle) I mean, it's Genma and Sakura, right? They would have the cutest baby ever... and Genma wouldn't be around to raise it... (sniffle)
AmQaudrus chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
very beautiful !
Valzen chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Damn. Nice story,
MissLoveBug chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
it made me cry ...it was really good ...now i'm all sappy...crap..lol
Catnia chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Thanks for pointing me towards this fic! I loved this one as well, I'm not usually into the dark stuff, but what drew me to both of your fics was that it was a different side of the Naruto world. A shinobi's life isn't always fluff and bunnies. You work that different world into your short stories so well. Great work again hun!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Really bittersweet, the end reminds me of my SasoSaku oneshot. The whole piece was nicely written, the lack of indentifying characters was a neat twist.
andhearts chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh lovely! I about cried. So so sad. This was amazing. Go you! :D
Kyoku.x chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this is really *really* good. xD there really isn't enough Genma/Sakura out there, and you really do this pairing justice: you protray it realistically and man, do you do it with style _
teejplease chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Um... I loved it. I think my biological clock has started clicking or something, because when I read, 'He had left her with a gift,' I literally burst into tears. Kind of pathetic, but yeah. LOVED IT.
JudgeGooby chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
oh god dam you i burst out crying :( thats so sad, aww dam youu! evil awesome author you are! so sad, so happy...so sad :( is going into my favs _
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
My god, how tragic can you get. That was both amazing and depressing.
Porkchop's Little Ditty chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Good Lord! This story was so well written.. and oh so traumatizing! Think the last time I felt this way was after seeing "Legends of the Fall"- which again; one woman, three loves. (Well, Sasuke, Kakashi and Genma are not brother's.. but we can call them brothers in the sense of being ninja from the same village)

Loved it! Thanks for a great read. ;)
Mikomi Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Loved it.
morgan chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I loved your story but I want to be sure so could you email me who the three men were? Thanks. Your story rocked.