Reviews for A Deadly Weapon
1kitty chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
okay so im not sure youll update so or iff yourever going to again but can you ? because im really looking forward to see umm i mean read what happens next so yea continue please
bittersweetties chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
:) I like it so far, partially because I love Kakashi.

UPDATE SOON!
Mennis-chan chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
hey! plz update! or else!(not really or else but still update!)
nautikitti chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
hmm...
2the1broken6angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Hey there! It's your bigest fan again! I really love this one. The whole mystery really apeals to me. Sry if my spelling is bad. Kinda late. Aniwho, hurry up and update please! for me? 'puppy eyes'
Neon Genesis chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Since I forgot to review chapter 2, I shall do so now.

Awesome chapter! It was really funny. Update soon! Hey, but there's a chapter three! That means you already did! Damn, you're good...
Higucheeky chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
O

D

ME LIKEY MORE.
alwayslost123 chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
cool
Neon Genesis chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
OOH, a test. I hope it's not an algebra test. If it is, Kyo has my deepest sympathies. Bah, humbug, algebra.

Anywayz, great chapter. The part where they ate popcorn was funny. The part with Shikamaru was funny, too. So was the part with Kakashi's "important notes". Snikcer, snicker.

Hope ya update soon! I gotta go give my dog a bath. -_-'
Basic Imperfection chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Heh, well she definitely is an interesting character. *grins* And different too, which is a good thing. But then, most characters that are out of the norm are good. Oh and great chapter by the way! I can't wait to see how the tests go. Update again soon! Ja ne!

~*~Fallen Angel~*~
McGinnis INC chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
You are cruel- no, not cruel, thats far too kind a title. You are the most sadistical, ruthless, meany-face in the whole, wide, world!

Anyway, now that that bit is over, awesome chapter! Very good scene with the kunoichis. I also really liked the flash-back (that woman was MEAN) and how you added in Gaara. (Bow before the Kazekage!)

Update soon! ... Please?
McGinnis INC chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Once again, very good chapter. Oh, and I'm abit confused with the pairing... normally I just go and look in someones profile and then that clears everything up, but your case is different. You have hints of both KakashiOc and SasukeOc- KakaOc more so but still the SasuOc is there. If you want to keep it a secret(sp?) then by all means keep my in suspense cuz I like both pairings! Keep up the good work, and I hope you update soon (hence the reason the stories on my 'alerts' list, cuz now I'll know the minute you update!)
McGinnis INC chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Very good start! I like the length, and you really started off with a bang! But I'm wondering if maybe she's Sasukes twin? Or maybe just an Uchiha? I don't know, hence the reason I'm gonna stop typing and read the next chapter!
Higucheeky chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
O OMIGOD, KAKASHI! *sqeals* I wish he was like, my dad or something like that. My dad lived about three hours away, and I didn't get to see him for years at a time, then he suddenly moved god-knows-where withought telling me with his wife and stepkids. The stepkids were kind of spoiled, but fun to know.

yet another chapter in my depressed life. I should inject it into my fanficcy or a nice angsty aftertaste. hm...
alwayslost123 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
nice chapter update soon!