Reviews for I Like His Cha Cha Pants
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh my God this is cute and funny. xD Poor Roxas.
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Lmfao, cha-cha pants xD. This was hilarious. I was grinning really stupidly when Roxas pulled Axel's pants and boxers down. Axel's reaction was just amazing.

Great read; thanks for writting!
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Lol, that was so damn funny! And Roxas was so cute. :3
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
baaahahah. That was amazing. xD
roku-chan13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lol, NOW I wanna see what their date was like! Lol, I like axels cha cha pants too. Plus axel would be all "oh hey! My pants fell down ! Whataya kno?" Lol. 3
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
0.0 ... (I like it)
Axiome chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh... my gosh. I am trying so hard not to laugh right now because I think the people who are around me would look at me really weirdly... oh god. That was hilarious lmfao. That was written PERFECTLY.
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
L.O.L.O.L.O.L.O.L.O.L.O.L!

((((((btw: A real punk would NEVER be caught dead in Hollister. Jus sayin.))))))
Appeltjesgroen chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That. Was such a good laugh. Awesome! I'm still laughing actually! XD
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I got strange looks when reading this.

Mainly because I burst out laughing when Roxas pulled down Axel's pants. Oh dear! xD *heart*

Brilliant. *Wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

Heheh. I enjoyed this

It's cute and funny (:
itschristinemylove chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ah, that was unbearably cute! -

- explodes with cuteness -

LOL, I liked! Thumbs up!
Not an author chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Roxas was cute.I was trying to make a fanfic like you cause i was one of your fans. i hope if i publish the fic, you will read it an give a review for vash's girl are you a beta reader ?
Decorinne chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Dude - who *wouldn't*! I know I'd be a fan if a pair or pants netted me my crush irregardless of the embarassment involved ;) Thanks for writing this! I really needed some fluff and you more than delivered ;) Keep up the awesome ;P
Anguisette chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
haha. very cute
Elegy of Ghosts chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Aww. I love it.

I definitly loved how Axel acted so damn calm when his pants and boxers fell with Roxa,s like nothing happened. xD

I really enjoyed this one shot.

You are a great writer, indeed.

Judiro