Reviews for Elite
Priestess Yuki-hime-sama chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
In know this is 2014, but I can't help but review. This was amazing and captivating. It was powerful and beautiful. It was graceful and fluent. I absolutely loved this. This really shows how much you have to give to be one of the Elite Four. I love your work, and I will will totally look at your profile for other stories after this. Keep up the good work! :)
Redemmo chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I think it's Lance's POV, because (in one of the comics), he was the one so driven to change the world for the pokemon's sakes.
StarlessEyesForHeaven'sSake chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
omg this was so cool! its Lance! i know its lance!
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Words don’t pass through your lips anymore as your faithful pokemon can only watch in horror as you tumble to the ground. Sometimes, pokemon are too loyal for their own good. But that’ll all change as soon as I’m through with this world. Your eyes glaze over, an expression of shock on your face. And I haven’t even shown myself to you, yet. That was a simple punch.

That up there is really deep, i like it. Now as for the point of veiw, i would have to say either Lance or Lorelei of the Kanto Elite Four. Or maybe (just a shot in the dark) Glacia of the Hoenn Elite Four? I mean, you don't get a real feel of her personality in the game.

RunningStorm
LugiaEX5000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oof, Pretty rough speech.

But very meaning ful and it clearly

describes a person with fame and power' s thoughts.

I LOVE IT! You are going on my favorite list.
yureeka chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
great! love it, updates please? i gues lance
milkmoth chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Hmm, I liked it. _ I'll guess Lance, because he's the E4 member who's the *most* into the dog-eat-dog attitude. Poor little Lance and his Dratine (sniffle). Anyway, I enjoyed it. I think you got the tone just right.
foxie chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
hello .destiny!

This story is so good! I love it! Especially the pork bun part; that is humour. I hope you'll continue to write and look forward to reading more good works like this...(goes off to readreview other fanfictions)
1panic chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Bonjour Dreamz!

What a wonderful, story. As always (because I know when you're obsessed) the person talking is Lance. I really enjoyed reading this short piece of literature because it was short, mysterious, and captivating. To be truthful, I think if you can get the idea across with three words, why bother using a paragraph?

"Cruel? Perhaps.

But we’re not called the Elite Four for nothing, you know.

And to be Elite, you must be ruthless."

I loved that part-I will memorize it and use it forever and ever and evermore! XD

lux,

aeri
ex-quisite zenith chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
" Perhaps you've held a suffering pokemon close while both of you know that it will soon pass away. Have you stared at death with your pokemon beside you? "

Sniff... That was REALLY deep. Anyways, I'm guessing Lance or Lorelei. Or someone else. o-O. The words really said something about the League in the manga. I felt as if I could here them talking, arguing back and forth. Deep and clear like pure water. That was great to read!
Sevrius chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Lorelei's POV, I would assume (though at first I thought it was Mewtwo or even Articuno).

It was good, though There were a few places where it didn't seem to "flow" as well as it should have. I love the tone! XD Death!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hey, not bad. Permission to host on webpage? And my guess is manga! Lorelei. Definitely
Mew3692002 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Lorelei perhaps? I mean she does have some ice type pokemon and they are capable of an ice punch. This is a pretty good story, but I doubt the elite four of pokemon fame would be that ruthless, I mean, according to the rules, if you kill your pokemon (and I would imagine a trainer as well) you are disqualified as a trainer, so the same would go for an elite.
Farla chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Interesting, though it feels a bit underdeveloped, and the ending isn't as clear as it could be - is this Elite (Lorelei?) going to take down the trainer in a fistfight and kill them, rather than use pokemon? Or was that just the opening shot for whatever reason? And I'm a bit dubious of there being a connection between being an elite in terms of pokemon strength and being able to physically beat someone up, although I suppose it might make sense if it's part of their attitude that they should learn things like that and train in it.
Natsume Y chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
It's great, cuz it reflects what the Elite Four appear to be thinking in the manga version of Pokémon. I would guess either Lorelei or Agatha because... 'coffin of ice'. Typical them, I would think.