Reviews for Nitrile
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Seishirou is such an evil bastard. His level is evilness is off the charts! Therefore, you wrote him perfectly.

As for Su-chan *sigh* Why so cute eh?

Loved it!
Kluddle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You were able to tap into Seishirou's character amazingly. That scares me a little...0_o xD, No, really, this fic was awesome. :)
Phiso chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh, he's a smart bastard, isn't he? I am impressed and very much convinced by your characterization of Seishirou - I can easily see him doing this, the lies slipping out nice and oily, and Subaru believing every single one of them. Good job!
Marburusu chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I giggled. D:
abitofallright chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hahaha;; seishiro... m XD
Seraph05 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
hee hee Great story! Seishirou is so evil and such a perve!
waffle8waffles chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Waffle: Alright! awesome job! Seishirou-san is the best lier EVER! He's my hero! (ha ha!)
YaoiKitten chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I love how abrupt the first sentence is. It is very effective at pulling the reader into the situation, and the sparse wording shows skill. Of course, the latex thing sent my mind reeling in all sorts of other directions...*grin*
Kara Marie chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
He's good. He's very good.

So are you!

Cute doesn't quite define this one... it's rather disturbing, actually. Well, I was disturbed, but I'm already disturbed as it is so...

Methinks that it's good. It's very good, actually. Truly enjoyable and well-written as usual.