Reviews for The Combustion Complex
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
sweet! update! :D
SeparatedCow chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
I love this very much.

You really describe the Japanese school system up very well in this story, unlike all those supposedly "Japanese fics" where the characters spourt romaji every other word.

I just want to say that I like this! Yay!
shinoxkiba chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
I love this I am favoriting this! It is awsome I love ShinoxKiba
Avacados are evil chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
hiatus? Ah damn it! Every time!

(sigh)

Ignore that.

_ I like your fic. Very much.
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I like it.

I like it a lot.
Belladonna Andromeda chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
man, i actually like this..!
lisa freak-girl chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
the story was good. it's just the japanese words that i don't like.
lily23 chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
I like this chapter, too.
Dodo-chan chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
This story sounds interesting, I can;t wait to find out what happens, and the idea is new too, it's cool. Was it Shino who Kiba saw on the street? Didn't he recognize him? Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait and see. Please update soon...
Vegetarian Salad chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
o.O This story intrigues me. And so does your writing style. It's unique and fun to read.
Jadeile chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
Yeah, I got nothing too wise to say now that I should actually be sleeping already, but I just wanted to let you know that I like this story and I'll be waiting for update
Beauty Mouse chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
Yay! An update!

I found the 'stiff' joke very humorous. I didn't spot any OOC-ness. Great work as always!
none chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Update!
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Oh my. A video camera, guys, drinking...I'll take a moent later to think about that. XD

Hm...I'll have to read more of the story to see if I'm in love with it or not. I haven't read many AU stories- maybe I should start.

Of course, Naruto taking away Shikamaru's HOUSE keys instead of his car keys wins you points. XD It is definitely something Naruto would end up doing.

Oh! And what...grade would they be? High school, college? I was thinking high school. ;;
lily23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I like the way it is written.