Reviews for Summertime and the Living is Crazy
SciFiLvr13 chapter 36 . 10/26/2014
Laugh out loud hilarious!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/13/2014
This isn't really a review, but I just wanted to say that Seamus is amazingly hilarious and hilariously amazing 3
AliceCullen3 chapter 36 . 7/11/2014
LOVE IT!
Carling chapter 36 . 1/10/2014
That was so bizarre. So very very bizarre. It was random and weird like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure...or my life between the ages of 14-17, and 25-30. I think what's hardest for me to accept is that it all made perfect sense and seems so right. Like this is how the story should have gone and Rowling's version was the one written by drunken monkeys, (mostly due to that epilogue that had Harry marrying his mum...eh, I mean Ginny, and naming an innocent child, "Albus Scorpius".)
Carling chapter 34 . 1/10/2014
I still can't believe this story is actually completely coherent, has no serious contradictions or continuity problems, makes sense on many odd levels, has an actual plot, normal pacing, interesting dialogue, features appealing, well written characters...yet is completely mental and costars David Hasselhoff.
Carling chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
Haha, they sure know how to make fighting hot!
Carling chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
Where is that Griffindor courage now, Harry? You giant coward! You effed up and poor Draco had to take the Dark Mark and all that entails for your sorry sake, and you can't face Ron and Hermione? Gah!
Carling chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I know this story was written a few years ago and you most likely don't read the reviews on it. I still want to say it stands the test of time. It's fluffy and absurd, yet quintessentially "Drarry" in a good way...so far. I can see how this could turn dark and heavy and angsty, but I trust I will enjoy the odd touched you will throw into it.

I almost like Voldemort and feel bad they can't all just be friends. Voldie running a strip club and having Lucius be his drug lord and his personal Dita Von Teese is just too crazy. Just reading this, I feel like I fell right into the giant martini glass full of crazy!

I mean I can't believe I wandered into a story about pole dancing house elves and Draco washing dishes with Harry freaking Potter of all people, after pole dancing with the house elves. It takes a deliciously warped mind to work all of that into a surprisingly cohesive story.
Carling chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
"Not here, Tom"...ROFLMAO! I have never before used any text-speak in a review but I could not resist, here, and besides, it's true!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
Omg this is just amazing thanks so much
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
errrrr what?
YaoiLoverYuichitaru chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Boy Meets Boy - by David Levithan, best book ever. I totally love this fic already :D
purelily12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
i like it alot
a fan chapter 36 . 1/21/2012
that was the FUNIEST thing i have EVER read! ; )
Seiliez Wingalas chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
BOY MEETS BOY~! omg i love that i get that reference!