Reviews for Blow Me Away
Hoodd chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow, a really good story, it kept me interested to the very end. It was great to have this from Wodka's pov and I love the idea that he and Gin are roommates, which is actually very likely when you think about it!

Great job, you are very talented writer!
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
well...A great characterization of Vodka and his relation with this two partner...

You will finish to made me a Vodka's fan...Xp

And for a moment, I trully believe than Gin was dead...

In the beginning, I thought than Vodka was asleep and than he dream about how this life would become if gin dies...But the twist...XD

Well, great job, like always...;)
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I read the first part (the blurb) on your LJ, but I didn't comment.

DC fandom has become very lucky to have a writer like you to write fics like this. :D

I love everything in this fic... The description of Vodka's feelings (and the reference to Ghosts went along with the flow so naturally that it almost seemed like a scene from the manga), Gin's condition (the demonic enemies? I wonder what Gin was actually seeing...), the conversations between Vodka and Vermouth (I absolutely adore Vodka's shyness)... And then Gin comes back from the dead. What a very Gin-thing to do. XD

It's just hilarious that I can actually picture Gin "running" out of the morgue and scaring the living daylights out of the BO members. My favorite part would be the part where Gin opens the door of his room to tell Vodka not to tell anyone that he's back in his room. :D I love that part.

There were a couple typos, nothing major. In the flashback, in the paragraph where Vodka kills the saboteur, the sentence "But Vodka would not accep that." And the in the second section where Gin slips into unconsciousness, third paragraph: "Or maybe especially then," I think you meant "them."
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
heh. XD I liked it.
Shirogane chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
you know, you really got me there, thinking Gin was truly dead. But Hye, this is fanfiction, so GIN LIVES AGAIN!

With all this coming back from the dead thing, you really got me thinking that Gin was an Immortal or something, Looking forward for more Gin fics!

Get Ayumi involve again, she's actually making Gin and Vodka look really adorable guys.

_
Eeveebeth Fejvu chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
OMG. You are such a good writer! This story is great! With this story and "Ghosts", you've shown us all how in-depth you know and understand Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, and the Black Organization. I think you've hit the nail on the head with their relationships, too. The way you made Vodka uncomfortable with Vermouth, and the way you made Vodka concerned about Gin was just... perfect! I think you've totally got it right when you talked about how Gin and Vodka didn't so much like each other as tolerate each others' quirks.

On another note... This story was hilarious! I about DIED when Gin came running through the hall in JUST A SHEET. I cracked up when he was like, "Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not dead." I was about ready to cry about Gin, when here he came! I should have known that a little poison wouldn't stop good old Gin-sama! Great story! I hope you'll continue to write about Gin and Vodka - you're really good with them (and I like how you write in Vodka's POV because he's often forgotten).

~Eevee-chan