Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Ved and Cloe4eva chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
aw update plz
Pipy889 chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
great story, but it needs some bramber:)
EmmettsNewGirl chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
Great fic :) Love it so far,
sydcasy chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
If you ever decide to continue the story I would love to read it!
rebelwilla chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
That ending was funny! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
tribebohemian chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
great update (someday i'll think of something more creative to say). i was reading this and thinking that you really captured the spirit of the tribe. something that seems to bypass many fans. your story doesn't focus so much on the pettiness of living with other people, the drama... this isn't some lame excuse to find out whether slade picked ruby over ebony or if lex is gonna find taisan finally or if bray will show up and wreck jay and amber's relationship... there's so much more to it. this story has so much depth and for me seems to grasp what it means to be in a tribe. i dunno how to put it into words without sounding like a bigger idiot than i am. on a writer's note, i liked how you managed to give the island it's own eco system. it's not some generic reincarnation of the city with the same conflicts. and the way you explained the slavers makes them feel more real and not cliche. it's a very indepth world you've created and the conversations flow naturally. as always i'm looking forward to more.
Dinci chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Great story! Can't wait to see who will the Mallrats find, I just hope Bray will be found and united with Amber! Please update soon! Bye
ShinjaNoBaka chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
I like this Story, please keep updating
princessangelita chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
great chapter! can't wait for the next . . . what will they find at the market? kinda creepy though, you know, the thought of human beings sold at market . . . hmm.
Micki chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Hey I really like where you are going with this story! I hope that you write more soon.