Reviews for Let's Kill MACHI!
SecretlySnowQueen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
*Turns black* WHAT THE HECK! Sorry, I really love Machi and cant see why people hate her. I hate it when people hate on her! I am re-asking a questing one of the other reviewers said, why do you hate Machi! That aside if it was about some one else I might have liked it. It could be intertaining if it were about some one else. I'm not trying to be mean.
Virgrin chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
lol! haha i don't even hate machi, i just don't care about her... i love yuki deeply and he deserves better... i mean, yeah, yuki's happy but... seriously? i want the best for him. this girl is there so he can feel superior to her patheticness xD.
Mysterious Anime Phantom chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Beautiful Machi death... Thank you for writing this. xD
Laaa chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
AWESOME~! I think i love you.
DarlingKittystar chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
::Snicker Snicker:: A little harsh but I am also a fellow Machi hater. Don't listen to the Machi lovers that are gonna flame you for this thought. HEY MACHI/YUKI LOVERS! MACHI WAS LIKE A LAST RESORT SINCE YUKI GAVE UP TOHRU TO KYO! HE ALWAYS LIKED TOHRU!
Xerxes93 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
that was basicly the barney song that goes like that. It was pretty lame.

I'm a Machi fan myself, but i'm not going to yell at you. I just want to know WHY you hate Machi.

By the way, if you hate Machi so much, I sugest you stop reading Furubra because she ends up with Yuki.
Sake Bottle Swing chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
you are a god/goddess. i hate machi too! i believe in yuki/haru forever or anyone but fucking machi! stupid manic depressed girl with schizophrenia...she totally deserves to be killed.
Chaos Raider Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wicked, loved it, yes I'm finally able to review so you don't have to kill me anymore *starts humming lets kill MACHI*
Hello chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I went around singing this at the top of my voice and annoyed all the neighbours. Great fic.
From Yanikei and Je-kun AKA us chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Very funny

We were laughing so loud the librarian went 'Shh!'
shesamonster chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I was looking through all the Machi fics on the site (there's only to measly pages! Yay!) and I found this. Laughed my ass off, that I did.
Yozora SilverFlower chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
DIE! MACHI DIE!

Lol...

I so agree with you...
XSora-ChanX chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
He wrote it! It's the end of the world! ARMEGEDON! *Runs in circles*
The Cucumber Lady chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! Wonderful! Machi-bashing stories are the best! (And now, evidently, songs)

LICE! (Gasp)
Insert Name Here chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I don't really have anything agaist machi, but that was still hysericle(spelled right?). Now if only it were about Akito... :)