Reviews for Obliviate
James018 chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Good story. Liked the idea and the writing was good. I liked the finish, too, it didn't seem like the story dragged on or was cut off too soon.
Agravaine chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Well, damn. Went into this story hoping for something fluffy and cheesy to take a break from the grim stories I usually read, and sure didn't get that.

I liked this a lot. There were some real lapses in judgment (super cheesy throwaway about Atlantis and Harry never even considering getting another wand, among others), but there were also a lot of things that were nicely thought out. I especially enjoyed the precursor to the fight in the barn - a desiccated Voldemort bargaining for his life with more than feeble pleas, and Harry and crew uncertain how to proceed.
Coyote Laughs chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Hmmm...

You kind of bummed me out with this one. Yeah, part of me wants that sad, angsty ending (at least for Luna), but another part of me wants the happy ending (again for Luna).

I like your writing style, and I felt that the pace was pretty good. A good story, and I'm surprised that it hasn't gotten that many reviews (in comparison). Good job with this one, and hopefully in your future fics you won't break Luna's heart.

Coyote

ps I like the review you left for yourself.
ch0j1n chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
a nice story but how could u break luna's heart like that :(
Scabbers1957 chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
This was a real well written story.

invidian chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
The last chapter was truly beautiful.
Bialaska chapter 11 . 9/10/2009
This was a well-written story with lots of twists and turns. I must admit I was very disappointed about the ending, I mean Harry should start growing a pair and face reality and even if it was hard, then Luna could be on his side. I mean didn't he realize that if he and Nora ever had children it was very likely they would be magical, which would then drag him right back into the magical world and give him back his memories? So great story, with a disappointing ending.
Phantom of the Library chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
Due to the appallingly few reviews given to this exceptional story, I am now writing my first review in over a year, maybe longer.

While I personally do not like your Harry as a character, as he is very weak willed, you did write it in a very believable way and I very much enjoyed the story because of it. I felt you gave a very accurate portrayal of not being able to cope, and the sense of hopelessness that accompanies it.

The only criticism I have is the Voldemort scene, which felt a little choppy to me. Or, I should say, the fight scene was. But the main focus of this story was never action, and was as good as can be expected.

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this story, as it is quite old, but I'm glad I did; because of it, I'm going to read your other stories.

- Best regards, Phantom
VacantSkies chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Good job, nineteen year old self. You may be physically weaker, intellectually inferior, and just plain old n00bish, but this is entertaining me. Mostly because I keep forgetting what is going to happen next, yet also because it's giving me some cool ideas on what I want to do for those other stories lying around on this site, unfinished. Cool story, bro.
Fresh C chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
I liked the story. Good premise and well written. It felt a little melodramatic in places, the way they all seem to fall in love in such short amounts of time. One thing that I am too picky to let go: Women don't have adam's apples, so it's a little disturbing when Nora references hers when missing her necklace.

Anyways, this was a good idea. The tone is just shy of being perfect... I wish I could accurately describe what strikes me as wrong about it, but the closest I can come is saying that everyone has "too many feelings". All in all, not a bad read. It was captivating enough for me to read it from start to finish
Stickman-sam chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
Awesome story! Pretty emotional and almost made me cry /

I really like your story :)
the light bulb chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
Very interesting story. I don't like the way it ended, but that is more personal preference. Overall it is well written and, as far as fanfiction goes, very original. But I wish Harry would have ended up with a different character. I know this review is vague, but I hate spoilers in reviews.
WarpWizard chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
The story was fairly well done. Bit of a downer though. Poor Luna.
eigoyui chapter 10 . 8/23/2007
Oh god. I was a mess as Harry was talking to Hermione as Ron. That was just amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Schnuff chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
i read this story again, and dont know i love it