Reviews for His Rose
The SPAZtastic Lawlrus chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aweeh! How sweet. I really enjoyed this. It was full of lovely description, believable emotion and I loved how you kept Rose and Al in character. Especially Al. :D

I've never considered this pairing before but I think you might have just turned my into a believer! :]

Adrena chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I really love thsi fic! Rose/Al is one of my favorite ships in FMA, and this was a beautiful portrayl of thier love~
Microsuede Mouse chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Kawaii... :'D I love it.
Reluctantly Smiling chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Aww! I love AlxRose. So beautifully written.
Ebichu Chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I enjoyed how short and sweet that was... great desciption too!
NateluvsAngel chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hm, pretty much what everyone else said. I was hoping in the anime Al would wind up with Rose. Ed is so overrated. But cool story, you made Al sound very mature as well.
Bob chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Uh, hey. I read your other story, since I was hoping SOMEONE would at least do this pairing (thank you so much for being that, but I couldn't review because it wouldn't accept it. I liked it, it was sweet, but I should let you know something: the ring finger is NOT the middle finger, that's the bad finger... lol. Yeah, that's it, still not a bad story in all fairness. This story was okay too, but I guess I prefer the first one... . I've written one fic on adultfanfiction on Al and Rose... you can check it out if you want. My author's name is wild seven, but like I said, it's only if you want to. I don't like forcing things down people's throats... just casual conversation. well, see ya'! :) (:
Reika Itsumi chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
O.O I loved it! So cool! I love this pairing so much! Good job on the story. It was AWESOME!
AngolMoaChan chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
AW! FLUFF! And it's AlxRose fluff! D I should really get around to writing one...*sweatdrop* It's pitiful that if you put Al and Rose in on the character filter you get...three stories. XP
strandedthought chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Everyone is always doing Ed Rose pairings, but I have always thought Al and Rose would wind up together. It was well written
Momoiro Usagi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Aw, that was really sweet!
Nexlei chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
that was cute i want more chapters
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
A little Oc and kinda cheesy, but in a cute way. Then again I haven't seen the movie yet. I never would've thought of that pair but now that you mention it, it's perfect. Now they don't have to kill each other over Winry. Good idea;)