Reviews for Knee Deep in Sand
Cisely chapter 5 . 1/21
Hey, that was pretty adorable. Naruto really is very overprotective of Sak isn't he. XD. And Gaara was totally wrong, they did meet up again! She just so happened to save his brother's life so woo! Amazing story, I loved it!
MayMay7 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Did you ever do a sequel for this? I couldn't find it on your page. Super cute tho!
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
nice
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Liked! Though it isn't finished...
SoundzofSilence chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Me gusta...but why you no post Weather Patterns?! I want to know what happens next 'cause this story is awesome!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please update again soon!
PureDestiney03-Garra'sGirl chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
next chapter!I command you! you are under my writing spell that want to post chapters!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I loved this! It was so cute :) It could have turned out to be a really good longer fic had you decided to do so _
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Nice :) Very Gaara-like.
saku642734 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
very entertaining story, I loved it :)
Kawaiilila chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Haha this is so cute!
RibbonFiend chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh, Fallacy, that was perfect. The friendly shoving and mud-fight parts were especially cute! But I also love the part where Sakura follows Gaara around Suna. . . Yeah, I can't decide which part's my favorite.

. . .So where'd "Weather Patterns" go? D: I need it in my life, and it's nowhere to be found! *weep*
Lady Elya chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Where's the sequel? :( very good story, and I think the sequel has good potential, so why didn't you write it?
edie chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Gaara the socially-challenged ninja lol I love this guy
Onba chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Loved this! You pulled Gaara off wonderfully! I'm going straight to the sequel now!