Reviews for Knee Deep in Sand
SoundzofSilence chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Me gusta...but why you no post Weather Patterns?! I want to know what happens next 'cause this story is awesome!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please update again soon!
PureDestiney03-Garra'sGirl chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
next chapter!I command you! you are under my writing spell that want to post chapters!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I loved this! It was so cute :) It could have turned out to be a really good longer fic had you decided to do so _
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Nice :) Very Gaara-like.
saku642734 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
very entertaining story, I loved it :)
Kawaiilila chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Haha this is so cute!
RibbonFiend chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh, Fallacy, that was perfect. The friendly shoving and mud-fight parts were especially cute! But I also love the part where Sakura follows Gaara around Suna. . . Yeah, I can't decide which part's my favorite.

. . .So where'd "Weather Patterns" go? D: I need it in my life, and it's nowhere to be found! *weep*
Lady Elya chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Where's the sequel? :( very good story, and I think the sequel has good potential, so why didn't you write it?
edie chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Gaara the socially-challenged ninja lol I love this guy
Onba chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Loved this! You pulled Gaara off wonderfully! I'm going straight to the sequel now!
Annasvip chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
This was pretty cute. I'm happy you didn't make Gaara OOC. Sometimes people wants him to be so cool that they change totally his personality.
AcidColored chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
this was awesome yuo should make a second one!
ginny7777 chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Yay! I thought it was cute! Thank you, I like this pairing!
ash chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
omg u HAVE to finish this