Reviews for Knee Deep in Sand
summerlover1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
you have to continue, this could be such a cute story, please continue, btw loved this chapter, please update
Cleris chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
o_0 ZOMG! I love this. I really do. Gaara is the smex! Update again soon please? I would like to giv you a proper review, but my mind feels like mush. D:
jsee chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
please write more it is really funny
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
cool
Mr. Despair chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Oddly enough, even if I don't really go for this couple, it was written to well not too read on.
Megan chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Haha, the ending made me laugh. I liked it. Too bad its only a one-shot though. The fact that this is a oneshot makes me want to beg you to continue it...so please?I always enjoy everything you write though so good job with this.
starartx chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
this is a really good start. Will Gaara and Sakura be together? I hope so! _
ILoveDaisukeNiwa chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
aww i loved this fic! and im so happ i found a fic that kept gaara in character! and i loved the ending too! that was so funy! haha well it was a great fic too bad its a one shot though! T0T
Aryanne chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Poor poor Sakura. I knew I didn't remember her actually filling any canteens!
rika41 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
great story keep writing.
whitepearl chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This was good! Real Sweet. Nice ending ;)
Midnight chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
ok that was weird is there a sequal to it?
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Gaara was very much in character, that's a nice thing obviously. The fact that this is a oneshot make me want to glomp you and beg you to continue it... Well write more please, though I know you're currently busy with OMAM and stuffs... uh, write more from this when you have time... or start another GaaSaku, I always enjoy everything you write.
LovelyLady13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
hahahahahahahhahahaha! was hers even filled up? lol! she should make them go fill theirs up! inner sam nods and takes off to find math book. stops WERE NOT EVEN IN SKOOL! twitches faints twitchs some more. BYEZ
seguha chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
wow.. see frgot to fill them.. update soon
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »