Reviews for Knee Deep in Sand
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
Well...at least he's Naruto's friend!
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
...Awesome...a Sand Umbrella?
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
...lol "May I?" ...(please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me...) wow...I remember that...drinking off someone else is like kissing them...(not quite)!
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Like I said neither is Kakashi...that kill joy!
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
...Aw...poor Sakura..skinned knees aren't fun at all...and neither is the all knowing perverted Kakashi..
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
lol...That's cute! The canteens are empty!
Amethyst Water Lily chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
nice fic
LovezEverything43 chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
so wat kind of story is it goin 2 b? and who r u pairin Sakura wit?
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
Great epilogue thingy. _ Me will wait for sequel!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
im sad that this story in particular came to an end but i totally love the sequeal hehehe *clings and hugg;es* your an excellent author.
estrela jem chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
a I see now what's goin on with Sakura in the sequal! I was confused when you put in that dnightmare of a seen in this chapter! Ok it makes sense now! hehe Great job and I'm really gald you posted this chapter! Looking forward to the enxt chapter of Weather Patterns!
seguha chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
interesting
Randomboulder chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
Or so she thinks! Sakura can't live without homicidal Kazekages, it wouldn't be any fun at all. :D

I'd /definitely/ term this a preview, because an epilogue isn't supposed to leave you longing for more. XD I should probably continue reading the manga to the timeskip. Shall do so!

In the meantime you writewrite. Yesyes. Write your sequal /and/ update Maggots and Men, and I'll be a very happy baby indeed. :D
Kioa chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
CURSE YOU YOU WHORE. *hugs* I can't tell if it's stupid Mr. Sauce-gay or if it's stupid Mr. I'm-full-of-myself-Itachi. XD

Love it, I love how she gets jealous over the relationship 'tween Naruto and Gaara (and how you don't ignore it in this epilogue thingy). Can't wait for the new one!
ClassiestMokuren chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
Well, this actually clears things up a lot. It's good that you finally decided to include it, as some readers (*coughmecough*) were REALLY confused about the references to Gaara's attack that we KNEW never happened in "Knee Deep."

The continuity errors still continue to bother me just a little, but hey, it's your fic!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »